Chapter 13: Where's Lukas Part 3

As you and Peter entered the dark caverns, both of you were introduced to light ahead. You two slowly walked over to the light, until...

"(Y/n)? Peter? What are you doing?" Lukas stood in your room, shocked.

Bonus: *record of fantasy and intense songs stopped playing*

"Uh.. We found something!" Peter said, running to Lukas.

"What did you find?"

"YOU!" Peter hugged Lukas' leg, relieved. You walked to their direction and stepped out of the cave.

'Darnit, I thought it was gonna be an awesome hunt!' You thought.

"You two were looking for me all along?" Lukas asked, feeling surprised.

"Yeah. We got worried about you, and a broken jar of jam was in my room."

"Don't worry, I'll clean it up."

***

You were still awake in your bed, curious of your bookshelf that could send you to a different world. You got out of bed and quietly opened your bookshelf. Once it was opened, you stepped in and peeked through what was in the light. You looked around only seeing the five guys sitting on the same living room in the house.

"How should we plan it?" Matthias whisper-shouted.

Berwald grabs his pencil and his blueprint of what he is going to construct."We will have the cake and food set up, Ja?"

"Then, guests will start coming in," Emil leaned in with the group,"While that that's happening, she comes in dressed up."

Tino concludes the process."They mingle for a while, then gather for the cake, and eat. Sounds like a plan?"

"Sure does. Don't forget the music!" Matthias included.

"Music. We can have music playing during the event. Then, me and (y/n) will have a violin duet for the guests' entertainment." Lukas added.

"Sounds good?" Tino said.

"JA!" Everyone shouted.

Emil realized something."What food will be included?"

"What type of music should we play?" Matthias rests his hand down.

"Huh." Lukas sighed as everyone sat down to think again.

***

"What was that? You wondered to yourself. The whole thing replayed in your head while you slept. What you didn't know was that your birthday was in four days.