Chapter 11: Where's Lukas Part 1

A/N: I know. I haven't been updating. I've been planning stuff out and just came with this crap that will eventually turn into a mess. It should work well, though. Anyways, I'm in the planning process of my updates and make part 2 a big one. And yeah.

After an hour of magic with Lukas, you and Peter decided to get to know each other more.

"Lots of people don't recognize me as a country. Well, I'll prove them all wrong! I WILL!!" Peter screamed.

"Okay, calm down now," Lukas said as he walked back in the living room with a tray. "I got hot chocolate for you two. While drinking that, you can watch something."

Lukas turned the TV on and flipped to a channel Peter truly loved: an anime channel. You were quite curious what it was you were watching. The show had a man transform into a huge robot and defeat its enemies. Peter was really thrilled about this and got closer to the screen.

A sound of a glass that dropped occurred all of a sudden. You and Peter got a bit startled by the sudden sound.

"Don't worry, Miss (y/n). I'll be here with you, so no worries!" Peter whispered to you.

You and Peter tiptoed downstairs, staying close to each other no matter what. You two went left and right. Up and down. The kitchen. The basement. The backyard. Dining room. Bathroom. Lukas was nowhere to be found. And now was the time to check the bedrooms. FIFTEEN OF THEM.