Chapter 3: Baking with Tino

You walked to the kitchen once more and saw Tino putting a red and white apron around his waist. As he was tying it, he noticed your small standing you.

"Oh, (y/n)! I didn't see you there. Want to help me bake?" Tino nicely asked.

"How do you do that?" You questioned. You haven't baked anything before, so it must be your first time.

"It's simple. It only makes it complicated when you get into much detail in it. We're just baking cookies, so it will only take a while."

Your ears rang as you heard the word "cookies". You always loved them so. Tino prepared his ingredients and materials he needed.

While Tino was mixing a bowl, you watched as the cream colored paste was swirled by a mixing spoon. After he was done, he asked you if you wanted to lick the spoon.

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, it has a good taste. Try it for yourself."

Tino handed you the mixing spoon and took a lick. You were amazed by the sweet flavored taste, so you took a huge glomp on the spoon and ate the whole thing. Tino laughed.

Five minutes passed and you and Tino made the soon-to-be cookies perfectly in a round shape. You two baked it and started decorating it. Once you two were done, you handed them out to each house member. You were so delighted when everyone enjoyed it gratefully.

"Hey, (y/n). I've got more work to do. Why don't you talk with someone around here. I hope they won't mind you having them in company. If you're looking for Matthias, he's upstairs okay?" Tino replied.

You simply nodded as Tino walked off. You were thinking about wandering around the whole house, since you were so curious. You already saw the first floor, so why not explore some rooms?