Chapter 10: Peter Kirkland

You were inside of your room gazing at the galling snow beneath you. Everyone was in the living room doing nothing, but work. You were beyond bored than ever, so you went downstairs to check up on how things were going. When you peeked, you saw the following:

Lukas was reading a book (as usual).

Matthias was playing games.

Emil was eating a snack with Mr. Puffin.

Berwald and Tino sat down with a little boy.

"Who's he?" You thought.

"Are you excited, Peter?" Tino asked.

"I guess so." Peter replied.

Peter wore a junior sailor suit that seemed to look well on him. You examined more of him until Tino noticed you peeking from the stairs. You nodded and slowly went upstairs. Berwald followed you up and into your room.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Berwald asked.

"I'm fine," you said."Who's the boy out there?"

"That was Peter. I called a friend for him to come over to introduce himself to you. He tends to be a bit annoying and clumsy when you leave him alone, but overall, he's fine for you to be friends with." Berwald replied.

"Oh."

Both of you went down the stairs to see Peter and the rest. Peter had a wondrous face on himself as you and Berwald approached to him.

"Well hello, miss! It's nice to meet you. I'm Peter. And since we know a bit of each other, you would finally be able to notice me as to who I am!" Peter introduced.

"Uh, hi. I'm (y/n)." You murmured.

"You two stay here. We're going somewhere. Lukas will be watching while you are here, Ja?" Berwald admitted.

Once the four left, it was just you, Peter, and Lukas. Lukas stood up and knelt down closer to you two.

"Do you want to play with magic?" Lukas said as he pulled out his wand.

"Yeah!" You both said.

Lukas took his wand and filled the whole living room with mythical creatures and other things you would find in a fairytale. You and Peter filled with delight as fairies gathered to make glitter burst everywhere. You and Peter knew this was gonna be good.