Chapter Four

"T-REX! T-REX! T-REX! C'mon guys lets go!" Gray screamed in excitement as Zach and I followed him into the clearing.
"Okay!" Zach cried, gesturing for Gray to slow down.

I watched as Zach sighed in the realisation that he couldn't get out of (as how he saw it) baby-sitting his little brother. Nudging him with my elbow he turned and looked towards me, smiling in defeat as we followed Gray.

Zach's POV:

Callie and I followed Gray into the T-Rex tour with him jumping around full of excitement like a three year old.
Callie, being short, couldn't see over the crowd so she stayed out of the way, obviously having seen the attraction before.

I felt my phone buzzing and I answered the call.

"Hey mom!" I sighed.
"You were supposed to call me when you landed! Are you having fun?" She replied.
"Yeah," I sighed, glancing over at Callie who was filming the T-Rex for Gray who couldn't see, "uh, I guess."

There was a pause down the end of the line

"Aunt Claire gave us passes so we don't have to wait in line." I continued.
"Wait, she's not with you?" My mom questioned.
"Nope, it's just us three." I looked at Callie and coughed when I realised I included her, "I meant two."
"Did you say three? Who are you with..."

Crap.

"Oh, just this girl."
"Is she Gray's age? Is she hanging out with him?" My mom asked, with that 'cute aw' tone in her voice.
"No, she's mine!" I said rather too quickly and loudly as I realised a blushing Callie and an excited Gray were stood next to me.

"Oh, she's yours is she?" My mom asked smugly.
"Not... Nevermind."
"I'll call you later okay?" My mom asked.
"Yep, see you!"
"Bye!" She said as the call ended.

"Where to next?" I asked, trying to act cool.
"Wherever happy-go-lucky wants to go next!" Callie said, ruffling Gray's hair.
"Well, I'm kinda hungry..." He mumbled.

"Let's eat!" I cried.