Earning High Ranks In Jannah #2

Bismillah.

16. Pray Tahajjud & beg & cry unto Allah for mercy & forgiveness

Abu Hurayra (RA) reports that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "The best prayer after the obligatory prayers is the night prayer (Muslim).  

Therefore, we should make a habit of praying Tahajjud in the latter portions of the night and beg and cry unto Allah for mercy.

The one who prays Tahajjud has their ranks elevated in Jannah.

The one who cries unto Allah in the depths of the night will surely be heard for Allah tends to his servants who are crying for his mercy quicker than a mother tends to her crying baby.

17. Implement FULL Sunnah into daily life
Following the Sunnah is a command from Allah:

"Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins.

And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran: 3:31)

Surely, if we follow the Prophet in every aspect of our life then everything that we do will become a worship even going to the toilet, having a bath, dressing and undressing, etc

"Whoever revives an aspect of my Sunnah that is forgotten after my death, he will have a reward equivalent to that of the people who follow him, without it detracting in the least from their reward." (Tirmidhi).

Therefore, let us revive the Sunnah and act upon every Sunnah we possibly can in our daily lives so that our whole life and everything we do in our day is worshiped to Allah.

18. Giving charity
Spending in the way of Allah is of the best of deeds and will save us from the fire:

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said: "Charity wipes out sins as water extinguishes fire." (Tirmidhi)

Charity should be paid secretly: The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said: "Righteous deeds protect a person from an evil end; a charity spent in secret extinguishes Allah's wrath; and maintaining good ties of kinship increases one's lifespan." (Tabaraani)

Removing harmful objects from the way is charity

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said:

"I saw a man enjoying himself in Paradise (simply) because he removed from a road a tree that used to harm people." (Muslim)

Providing for one family is a charity
The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said:

"If a man provides for his family hoping for the reward, it will be counted as charity for him." (Bukhari & Muslim)

So, let us give in the way of Allah and know that we will get SO much more in return in the hereafter.

19. Worship Allah in one's youth
We should make the best of our youth as it is the best time in one's life to turn to Allah and worship him and do everything to please him refraining from anything which angers or displeases him.

20. Making the best use of time in worshipping Allah

Time is short and death is near. This is what we must always keep in mind every day of our lives and keep reminding ourselves of this fact.

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) said:

"Make the most of five things before five others: life before death, health before sickness, free time before becoming busy, youth before old age, and wealth before poverty." (Saheeh al-Jaami', no. 1077)