Wipeout 80 yrs of sin Durood Shareef Pt. 2

6. DUROOD- E- TUNJEENA

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN SALAATAN TUNJEENA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL AHWAALI WAL'AFAATI WA TAQDILANA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL HAAJAATI WATU TAHIRUNA BIHA MIN JAMI'IS SAYYI AATI WATAR FA'UNA BI HAA INDAKA A'LAD DARAJAATI WATU BAL LIGHUNA BIHA AQSAL GHAAYAATI MIN JAMI'IL KHAIRAATI FIL HAYAATI WABA'DAL MAMAATI INNAKA ALA KULLI SHAY IN QADEER. 

O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad, our Master, and his Family such blessings by means of which Thou may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. Thou may satisfy all our needs. Thou may clean us of all evils and thanks for which Thou may grant us high position and high rank and status in Thy presence, and Thou may lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter, as Thou has the full Power over everything.

This Durood Shareef is reportedly a cure for all calamities in the world of worldly affairs. It was taught by Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) himself. To recite this Durood Shareef 70 times during days of calamity, turmoil, and trouble, is a must. It works wonders.

The great Scholar, Saint, Jurist, and author, Imam ibn-Faikihani (radi Allahu anhu) says that there was once a pious man called Sheikh Moosa Zareer (radi Allahu anhu). He embarked on a voyage by ship.

Due to a heavy storm, the ship started sinking. All the passengers on board started crying and clamoring, but Sheikh Moosa Zareer (radi Allahu anhu) went to sleep.

He saw the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) in his dream and the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) directed him and the passengers to recite Durood-e-Tunajjina 1,000 times.

Sheikh Moosa Zareer (radi Allahu anhu) got up and started the recitation. As soon as he finished 300 Durood Shareefs, the storm subsided and the ship was saved. The other ship on the high seas sank, but this ship reached its destination safely and soundly.

This miracle was a sufficient eye-opener for the members of the ship. It was by the Grace of Allah Ta'ala and Durood-e-Tunajjina that all were saved.

7. DUROOD-E-QURAANI
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WASALLIM ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI WA ASHABI BI ADADA MA FI JAMI'IL QURAANI HARFAN HARFAN WABI ADADI KULLI HARFIN ALFAN ALFAN.

O Allah! Send your blessings and peace to Muhammad, our Master, and his Progeny and his Companions according to the number of every letter in the Quran, and let each letter carry thousands of blessings and salutations in it.

This Durood Shareef is a very sacred one. If it is recited after every prayer, it is said that the reciter will receive the Sawaab equivalent to the recital of the entire Holy Quran.

After reading the verses of the Holy Quran, this Durood Shareef should be recited 3 times.

8. DUROOD-E-SADAQAH
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKA WA RASOOLIKA WA SALLI ALAL MU'MINEENA WAL MU'MINAATI WAL MUSLIMEENA WAL MUSLIMAATI.

O Allah! Shower Thy blessings and beneficence on Muhammad, Thy creature, and Thy Messenger, and shower beneficence on all men of faith and women of faith, and Muslim men and Muslim women.

This Durood Shareef is a special one. Hadrat Abu Saeed Khudri (radi Allahu anhu), a close companion of the Holy Prophet (salal laahu alaihi wasallam), says that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said:

Whoever does not possess wealth to give in charity, should recite this Durood in his Du'a. It will become a source of (spiritual) cleanliness for him.

Hadrat Abu Huraira (radi Allahu anhu) says that the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Allah has said, 'If you spend I shall spend on you."

This means that if you spend your money on others - the poor, sick, needy, and orphans - Allah will give you in abundance.

But, what if a man has nothing to give in charity? By reading Durood-e-Sadaqah, it will suffice.

9. DUROOD-E-WALI

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADININ NABI YIL UMMI YI WA AALIHI WABAARIK WA SALLIM.

O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad, our chief the unlettered Apostle, and his Family Thy favours and thy Salutations.

Hadrat Shah Wali'ullah Dehlvi (radi Allahu anhu) said that his father commanded him to recite the above Durood Shareef as it was the best one.

Reportedly, Hadrat Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu), a close companion of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu Alaihi Wa Sallam), has said that if a person recites this Durood eighty times on Friday (after evening prayers), then his sins equivalent to 80 years will be forgiven.

This is a Durood Shareef which brings forth immediate success and satisfaction to the heart and the mind.

10. DUROOD-E-ALI

ALLAHUMMAJ AL SALAWAATIKA WA BARAKAATIKA ALA MUHAMMADININ NABI YI WA AZWAAJIHI UMMAHAATIL MU'MINEENA WAZURRIYATIHI WA AHLI BAYTIHI KAMA SALLAYTA ALA IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMEEDUM MAJEED.

O Allah! Bestow blessing and bounty on our Prophet and on his wives, who are the Mothers of the Faithful, and on his descendants and the members of his Household in the manner as Thou conferred blessings on Prophet Ibrahim. Verily, thou art the Praiseworthy and the Glorious.

Hadrat Ali (Radi Allahu anhu) said that if anyone wishes that he should get the maximum reward for one Durood alone, then he must recite the above Durood Shareef.