Guarantee Nabi's ﷺ Intercession & Erase bad habits

DAROOD-E-TAIYAB:
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKA WA RASOOLIKAN NABBIYIL UMMIYI WA ALAAA AALI MUHAMMADIN. ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN WA ALAAA AALI MUHAMMADIN SALAWAATAN TAKUNU LAKA RIDAW WALAHU JAZAAA'AW WA LIHAQQIHI DAAA AW WA'ATIHIL WASILATA WAL FADILATA WAL MAQAAMAL MAHMUDAL LAZI WA'AD TAHU WA'AJZIHI AFDALA MA JAZAITA NABIYAN AN QAWMIHI WA RASOOLAN AN UMMATIHI WA SALLI ALA JAMI'I IKHWAANIHI MINAN NABBIYINA WAS SAALIHEENA YAA AR HAMAR RAAHIMEEN.

O Allah! Shower Thy beneficence on Hazrat Muhammad, Thy slave and Thy Messenger, the Prophet who could neither read nor write, and on the House of Muhammad.

O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on Muhammad, and on his House such blessings as may earn Thy Pleasure, and as may recompensate him as will be goodly need of his merit. Grant him the way of approach and elevate him to the most glorious positions which Thou has promised. Give him on our behalf the most beautiful requital and a reward more excellent than one granted by Thee to any Prophet on behalf of the people,  and shower blessings on his brethren from amongst the Prophets and Righteous, O! The Most Beneficent.

Hazrat Ibn Abi Assim (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said that if any person recites the above Durood Shareef on 7 Friday nights for 7 times, then the intercession of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is assured for the reciter on the Day of the Judgement.

DUROOD-E-AWAL:

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN AFDALI AMBIYAAA'IKA WA AKRAMI AS FIYAAA'IKA MAN FAA DAT MIN NURIHI JAMI'IL ANWAARI WA SAAHIBIL MU'JIZAATI WA SAAHIBIL MAQAAMIL MAHMUDI WA SAYYIDIL AWWALINA WAL AKHIREEN.

"O Allah! Shower Thy beneficence on our Master Muhammad, the most favoured of Thy Prophets and the most honoured of Thy chosen persons, whose radiant life is a source of light and who is the conferee of miracles and conferee of the most glorious place (Maqaam-e-Mahmood), and who is the leader of the previous and the later."

It is said that those who recite this Durood Shareef reach the first place before Allah Ta'ala.  It is for this reason that this Durood is called Durood-e-Awal (First).

Those who read this Durood Shareef daily are said to be rewarded abundantly and all their bad habits evaporate.

This Salawat fetches the reciter nearer and nearer to Allah Ta'ala and brings forth all kinds of delight.

DAROOD-E-ALFI:
ALLAHUMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN BI ADADI KULLI ZARRATIM MAA'ATA ALFIN ALFA MARRATIW WABAARIK WA SALLIM.

O Allah! May Thy beneficence be on Muhammad and on the House of Muhammad in a number equal to a million fold of each atom (that is created by Thee) and Thy blessings be, Thy peace on him.

This Durood Shareef is said to bring immediate success for the reciter and his entire family.