Ultimate Dua Collection UDC #1

1) PROTECTION AGAINST ALL EVILS
Abdullah bin Khubaib narrates that one dark, gloomy, rainy night, we came out in search of Rasulullah (SAW)- When we finally found him he said to us: "Read!"

We asked: "What must we read?" He replied: "Recite Surah al Ikhlas - Surah al Falaq - Surah an Nas - 3 times in the morning and evening.

It will suffice for you against all evil things (witchcraft, blackmagic, mischief of jin, etc.)." Mishkat, P.8

2) ELIMINATION OF GRIEF IN BOTH WORLDS

Abu Darda (RA) narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) mentioned:

"Whosoever recites 7 times morning and evening the following Du 'a, Allah will suffice for him by removing his grief of this world and the Hereafter:

HASBIYAL-LAHU LA ILAHA ILLA HUW. ALAYHI TAWAKKALTU, WA HUWA RABBUL ' ARSHIL AZIM.

Allah suffices me. There is none worthy of worship but He alone. In Him is my trust, He is the Lord of the Supreme Throne."

3) ANGELS SEEK FORGIVENESS ON ONE'S BEHALF:

Ma'qal bin Yasar ra narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) said: "Whoever recites 3 times in the morning:

A UDHU BILLAHIS-SAMI'IL ALIMI MINASH-SHAYTANIR-RAJIM.

I seek refuge in Allah the all-hearing, the all-knowing, from Shaytan (Satan) the accursed.

And thereafter the last 3 ayat of Surah al Hashr once, 70,000 Angels are appointed by Allah, who seek forgiveness on behalf of that person till the evening. Should he die during the day, he will die as a Shahid (martyr).

Whosoever recites the above du'a in the evening will enjoy the same virtue till the morning." Mishkat.P88 hereafter. Ruhul Ma' am, P53

BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHIM HUWAL-LAHUL-LADHl LA ILAHA ILLA HU. ' ALIMUL-GHAYBI WASH-SHAHADAH HUWAR-RAHMANUR-RAHIM. HUWAL-LAHUL- LADHI LA ILAHA ILLA HU. AL MALIKUL QUDDUSUS-SALAMUL MU'MINUL MUHAYMINUL AZlZUL JABBARUL MUTAKABBIR. SUBHANAL-LAHI AMMA YUSHRIKUN. HUWAL-LAHUL KHALIQUL BARI'UL MUSAWWIRU LAHUL ASMA'UL HUSNA. YUSABBIHU LAHU MA FIS-SAMAWATI WAL-ARD. WA HUWAL 'AZIZUL-HAKIM.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. He is Allah, who there is none worthy of worship besides him. The knower of the unseen and of what can be witnessed. He is the most Beneficent, the all-merciful. He is Allah, whom there is none worthy of worship besides. The Sovereign, the Exalted, the Giver of peace, the Giver of security, the Protector, the Mighty, the Over-powering, the Justly-Proud. Glorified is Allah above what is associated with Him. He is Allah, the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper, for Allah are the Beautiful Names" Glorifying Him, are all what are in the heavens and earth. And He is the Mighty, the Wise.

4) PROTECTION AGAINST LEPROSY, BLINDNESS, INSANITY& PARALYSIS:

Recite 3 times morning and evening:
SUBHANAL-LAHIL AZIMI WABI HAMDIHl WA LA HAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH.

Glorified be Allah, the Magnificent, and all praise is His. And there is no power, no might besides that of Allah.

5) PROTECTION OF ONE'S DEEN, LIFE, FAMILY AND WEALTH:

Ma'qal bin Yasar (RA) narrates: Once I expressed my fears to Rasulullah (SAW) over 5 things in my life. My first fear was that I would be misled or deviate from the Siratul-Mustaqim. The second was regarding my life. I feared harm or illness would befall me. The third was about my children, that they would suffer deem or worldly harm. My fourth concern was my wife, that she too may suffer physical or spiritual harm. The fifth fear I had was over my wealth, should there occur a loss of income or property.