Elevate The Scale Of Good Deeds #2

11. Jannah Guaranteed

Abd-Allaah ibn 'Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) who said, "The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said,

'There are two qualities, no Muslim man acquires them but he will enter Paradise, and they are simple and easy.

He should glorify Allah (say Subhaan Allah) ten times immediately after each prayer, and praise Him (say Al-hamdu Lillaah) ten times and magnify Him (say Allaahu Akbar) ten times.'

I saw the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) counting this on his fingers. He said:

'That makes one hundred and fifty on the tongue and one thousand five hundred (hasanaat) in the scales.

Recorded by Abu Dawud, at Tirmithi and others. Verified to be authentic by al-Albani (Sahih ut Targhib wat-Tarhib)

12. Earning a 1000 good deeds and wiping away a 1000 bad deeds in Minutes

If a person says, "Subhanallah" (glory be to Allah) 100 times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him and a thousand bad deeds are wiped away. (Muslim)

13. Jannat becomes obligatory for the one who Recites the following

It was narrated from Abu Salam, the servant of the Prophet (saas), that the Prophet (saas) said, "There is no Muslim - or no person, or slave (of Allah) - who says, in the morning and evening:

Radiytu billahi Rabban wa bil-Islami dinan wa bi Muhammadin (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) nabiyyan (I am content with Allah as my Lord, Islam as my religion and Muhammad as my Prophet),'

but he will have a promise from Allah to make him pleased on the Day of Resurrection."

- Best said in Morning and Evening with"Nabiyan wa rasoolan."

14. The Virtues of Reciting the First Kalimah

The declaration of belief in the oneness of Allah or kalimah tayyibah

Laa ilaaha ill-Allah

(There is no worthy of worship except Allah)

Hadrat Zaid bin 'Arqam (Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever says Laa ilaaha illal-laah...sincerely will enter the Paradise."

It was said: And what is the [sign of] sincerity? He said: "That this kalimah stops him from those things which Allah has forbidden."(Tabaraani in Awsat-ul-Kabeer)

"Do you not see how Allah puts forth the likeness of a good word (kalimah tayyibah)?

It is like a good tree, whose root is firmly fixed and whose branches reach to the sky.

It brings forth its fruit in all seasons by the command of its Lord. And Allah sets forth parables for men, so that they may take heed.

And the likeness of an evil word (kalimah khabeetha- a word of shirk) is like an evil tree, which is uprooted from the face of the earth, and has no stability." (Qur'an: 24-26)

15. Virtues of Reciting the Third Kalimah:

The word of glorification or the Kalima-e-Tamjeed

Subhāna-llāhi, wa-l-hamdu li-llāhi, Wa lā ilāha illā-llāhu, wa-llāhu akbar. Wa lā hawla Wa lā quwwata illā bi-llāhi-l-'aliyyi-l-'azīm

(Glory be to Allah. And praise be to Allah. And there is no god except Allah. And Allah is the Greatest. And there is no power and no strength except with Allah, the Most High, And Most Great)