Divine Solutions

Bismillah.

1. DUROOD-E-IBRAHIM
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.

O Allah, let Your  Blessings come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.

The famous companion of the Prophet (SAW), Hadrat Ka'ab bin Ujrah (radi Allahu anhu), narrates that once it was enquired from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as to how blessings should be sent to him.

The Prophet (SAW) replied that the blessings be said in the manner (it has been mentioned) above, that is, Durood-e-Ibrahimi.

2. DUROOD-E-NAHARIYA:
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SALAWATAN KAMILATAW WA SALLIM SALAAMAN TAAAMAN ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADINIL LAZI TANHALLU BIHIL UQADU WATAN FARIJU BIHIL KURABU WA TUQDOH BIHIL HAWA IJU WA TUNAALU BIHIR RAGHAAA'IBU WAHUSNUL KHAWATIMI WA YUSTASQAAYAL GHAMAMU BIWAJHIHIL KAREEMI WA ALA A'LIHI WASAHBIHI FI KULLI LAMHATIW WA NAFSIN B'ADADA KULLI MA'LUMIL LAKA YA ALLAHU YA ALLAHU YA ALLAHU.

O Allah! Every moment and in every breath, bestow complete and the best blessings and perfect peace which is endless on Muhammad, our master, and on his descendants and his Companions, and may, for His Sake, all our troubles and tortures be over, calamities ended, and all our needs fulfilled, all our cherished desires attained, and good ends vouch-saved, and clouds are laden with water through the glorious countenance of Prophet.

The perfect blessings and peace on the Prophet's House, his Family, and his Companions every instance in number equal to the count of all things in Thy Knowledge.

Reportedly, Durood-e-Nahariya is a great power. If it is recited daily, it will give such strength and power to the reciter that no one on earth will be able to subdue him.

It is a grand success in all the affairs of the world. If this Durood Shareef is recited during days of calamities, Allah Ta'ala will help the reciter from the quarters unknown to human beings.

The reciter will be able to cross every barrier of handicap safely and soundly. In every worldly affair, in every trial and tribulation, success will be his net income.

3. DUROOD-E-FATH:
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WASALLIM WABARIK ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADINIL FAATIHI LIMA UGHLIQA WAL KHAATIMI LIMA SABAKA WAN NAASIRIL HAQQA BIL HAQQI WAL HAADI ILA SIRAATIKAL MUSTAQEEMI SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WA ALA AALI WA ASHABIHI HAQQA QADRIHI MIQDAARIHIL AZEEM.

O Allah! May Thy grace, peace, and blessings rest on Muhammad, our Master, who opens that which is closed, and closes that which is preceded, who helps truth with truth, and who guided mankind to Thy straight path. May blessings of Allah be on him and his Family and Companions as according to his exalted position befitting his merit and his high rank.

Reportedly, this Durood Shareef is in the Holy Quran, but then it was kept a secret.

Hadrat Abu-Bakr Siddique (radi Allahu anhu), the first Caliph of Islam, used to recite it daily without fail. Some narrations say that it is because of this Durood that he was awarded the title of Siddique which means Testifier to the Truth.

Hadrat Abul Muqqarab (radi Allahu anhu) says that a man's total sins will be washed away if he recites Durood-e-Fath for forty days continuously.

Hadrat Shaikh Muhammad Bakari (radi Allahu anhu) says that the recitation of Durood-e-Fath once a day relieves the reciter from the Fire of Hell.

Hadrat Syed Ahmed Hillam (radi Allahu anhu) says that Durood-e-Fath was the favorite routine of Hadrat Ghaus-e-Azam, Sheikh Abdul Qaadir Jilani (radi Allahu anhu) of Baghdad Shareef.

Hadrat Sheikh Yusuf Bin Ismail (radi Allahu anhu) says that this Durood Shareef is the greatest mystery of Allah. It brings success and happiness to the reciter.

This Durood Shareef brings prosperity and favor and solves all the complex problems with the Grace of Allah.

4. DUROOD-E-SHAFI'I:
ALLAHUMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN KULLAMA ZAKARAHUZ ZAAKIRUNA WA KULLAMA GHAFALA UN ZIKRIHIL GHAFILUN.

O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad and his children whenever he is remembered by those who remember him, shower blessings on Muhammad and his family whenever he is not remembered by the negligent, and grant him peace constantly in abundance.

This Durood Shareef is called Durood-e-Shafi'i because Hadrat Imam Shafi'i (radi Allahu anhu) reportedly used to recite it constantly and he received glad tidings of Jannah in this world.

This Durood Shareef is of a very great significance. It brings tremendous prosperity, health, happiness, and success in this and the next world.

Hadrat Allama Sakhavi (radi Allahu anhu) has reportedly written in his book that Abdullah bin Abdul Hakam saw Hadrat Imam Shafi'i (radi Allahu anhuma) in a dream after his death and inquired about life after death.

Imam Shafi'i (radi Allahu anhu) told him that because of the continuous recitation of the above Durood Shareef, Allah Ta'ala gave him the most exalted position of the highest grade in Heaven and forgave him.

Hadrat Imam Muzni (radi Allahu anhu) has also narrated the same story.

This Durood Shareef is of a very great significance. It brings tremendous prosperity, health happiness, and success in this world and the Aakirah.

5. DUROOD-E-DAWAAMI:
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN ADADA MA FI ILMIL LAAHI SALAWAATAN DAA'IMATAN BIDAWAAMI MULKILLAH.

O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad, our master, in the number that is in Thy knowledge such blessings as may continue forever eternal as Thy Kingdom.

Reportedly, this Durood Shareef is of a very great value. If it is recited only once, it amounts to all the rewards of all the Duroods.

By reciting this Durood, one gets peace of mind and success in this world as well as in the next.

After reciting this Durood Shareef, the reciter can claim that he has recited almost all the Duroods that are in this world known to the people.

During days of upheavals, this Durood Shareef brings relief, success, and true happiness by Allah's mercy.