1

@Luke5SOS  is following you

"HE FOLLOWE ME! HE FREAKING FOLLOWED ME!" I screamed to my best friend Maggie, well, sorta. I had my phone scream it for me.

"WHAT?" She yelled back.

"Luke Robert Hemmings followed me!" My phone said again.

New message from @Luke5SOS

@Luke5SOS: Hey! How are you doing?

@Lukeisapenguin: Good. I can't believe you followed me and then started a DM with me....

@Luke5SOS: Why not?

@Lukeisapenguin:because it feels like a dream

@Luke5SOS:Well it isn't. I take it you're a fan? Based on your bio.

@Lukeisapenguin:Yeah. Big one. You're my fav.

@Luke5SOS: Second?

@Lukeisapenguin: Cal.

@Luke5SOS:Third?

@Lukeisapenguin: Ashton, then Michael. But don't get me wrong, I love all of you.

My bio on twitter:

I'm Braelynn. I'm a big fan of 5SOS. I'm a Luke girl. I have issues. I won't speak.(I can, I just don't want to.) I have anger attacks too.I'm surprised I even have a friend. All my friends left me after the 'incident'. She sticks with me though. Music gets me through my day. Well, 5SOS does. My idols and saviors don't know ME. They don't know who I am. They know each and every fan exists, but they don't know them. They don't follow every single on of them, because to be honest, that'd take forever, and they'd be following like, the entire world. But that's me. I'm a mute, average fan of 5SOS. 

@Luke5SOS: Why'd you go mute?

@Lukeisapenguin: I'll tell you. But only because I love you.

@Luke5SOS: Love you too.

@Lukeisapenguin: I had a boyfriend. His name was Blake. We were only together for a year and a half, but he WAS the love of my life. He got killed when the rollercoaster he was on malfunctioned and blew up. I disliked rollercoasters at the time, so I refused to go with him. Sometimes, I wish I did though. Now I'm terrified of Rollercoasters. I don't even like going to amusement parks. 

@Luke5SOS:You must've really loved him

@Lukeisapenguin: The love of my life. He was the love of my life. I fell for him the first time I saw him, he fell for me the first time I saw him. Love at first sight. I went mute after we held his funeral, where we couldn't even have his body, since it blew up. Actually, at the funeral. The last time I saw him was when he waved at me right as the rollercoaster started. 

@Luke5SOS: I'm sorry.

@Lukeisapenguin: Everybody is. That's the thing they say when I tell them that I'm mute by choice. You can't be sorry if it was by choice. I chose to be mute. I'm happy with my decision. I know your sorry is different though. You're sorry for the incident. And that is what I'm grateful for. Even my friend stopped saying sorry to me. 

@Luke5SOS:Do you ever go to meet and greets?

@Lukeisapenguin: No. I can't talk, well won't. I don't know if my voice works anymore. You'd be looking at me like I was crazy, writing things down on a white board or a notepad or typing something in my phone.

@Luke5SOS: I'm chatting to you through texts.

@Lukeisapenguin:That's because we aren't face to face.

@Luke5SOS: I really want to meet you.