30

"Calum just talk with her!" I said, encouraging him to go up and talk with Emmalyn. He was dropping me off at my photoshoot, since Luke needed to car for something. 

"But what if she says no? What if she has a boyfriend?" Calum said, worried.

"Calum, I talked with her yesterday. She does not have a boyfriend." 

"What if she doesn't like me?" 

"Calum, just go up to her, and say 'Hi! Would you like to go on a date with me, Emmalyn?" I said. 

"What if she say's no?"

"What if she says yes? You never know what she's going to say until you ask the question, Cal. I thought you were tougher than this." I teased. He pouted at me, and I giggled.

"If she says no I'm up for a night of ice cream, pizza and comedy movies." I added. 

"Can we do that if she says yes too?"

"If she says yes, you are going on a date tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. Now GO!" I said, playfully shoving him in the direction Emmalyn was walking. Calum tapped her on her shoulder and she turned around, her face lighting up when she was it was him. He asked her the question, but she shook her head, before replying. Calum smiled and nodded, before wandering back over to me.

"She said she can't tonight. Some other guy asked her out last night." Calum muttered.

"Hey, we can have two nights filled with cuddles, popcorn, pizza, ice cream and movies!" I said, hugging him. "I'll even ask if I can get out early so we can start the movies earlier." I added. He nodded sadly, getting back in his car. 

"Calum, do you need me to skip work?" I asked, he shook his head, giving me a small smile before driving off. Luke texted me.

Luke: Don't make plans for tonight. Date night :)

Brae: Too late for that. Gotta cuddle and watch movies with ice cream with Cal. 

Luke:Why?

Brae: Emmalyn said no to the date bc she got asked out yesterday night. 

Luke: How many nights did you promise him this time????

Brae: Only two. Promise. 

Luke: Then date night is on Saturday.

Brae: Looking forward to it, penguin. 

Emmalyn came up to me, smiling happily. 

"Hey, Brae!" Emmalyn said, and I smiled at her.

"Hey Em. How was last night? Meet any guys?" I said, raising my eyebrows. 

"One asked me out! He was cute, so I had to say yes! He was so sweet, Brae. His name's Alec." Emmalyn gushed. She showed me a picture of the guy she met, and I had to admit, he was cute.