Chapter seven over the rainbow part one

My day back at Degrassi was weird Simpson took away the uniforms. And drew and his fiancé broke up. The court session with Owen didn’t go to well he was clamming  that he didn’t do a thing t me and since there was no evidence ( besides the bruises on my thighs that I refused to show) he wasn’t charged.

I felt so bad for everything. After court I stood there Mrs. Torres walked up to me.

I still have  the bruises.”  I told her fixing my jeans in an awkward fashion.

“well why didn’t you show them.” 

“I still have a lot of bruises from a lot of things do you expect them to believe it was from him.” She sighed. “I already look crazy doing this.”

“you’re not.” She said. I look over at Owen who shook his head with a smirk on his face. Adam mumbled something.

“what Adam.” He shook his head.

“I’m going to go to sleep now.”

“and you’re going to wake up.” Adam said.

“ugh.” I hate when people think I am being suicidal I’m fine yea I’m a little  down but I need to sleep it of before it goes into something worse.”

“I’ll drop you off.” Mrs. Torres said. I nodded. When we got to my home. Adam said he would stay to make sure I was ok. I lied in my bed and he sat in the chair and was on face book.

“doing better.” He said.

‘I’m going to get bullied like crazy tomorrow in school.”

“I’ll be here if you do.”

“Adam?” I sat up.

“Yes?”

“What did you do when you were bullied?”

“the same thing you did I hurt myself.” I nodded and looked down. I didn’t want Adam to hurt anymore. I got up and hugged him.

“You want something.”

“Can you do to the dot and buy me some ice cream.” He nodded and kissed my check and left.  I lied back down and stared at the wall. Wanting to fall asleep.

It just going to get worse I hear a voice say. I knew no one was around so I didn’t bother looking around. Then someone sat on my bed I look at the end of it.

“Did you say something Olli?” I ask.

“No I just came in.” he crawled up next to me in my bed and wrapped his arms around me.”

“My boyfriends going to be coming back soon.”

‘I don’t care you see hurt.”

“I sort of am.”

“why.” He kissed my cheek.

“Some guy hurt me.” He started to kiss my neck. Then he whispered in my ear.

“Was it your fault again?”  I started to cry and let the tears fall and nodded. “yes it is it is always your fault right.”  I kept nodded. He moved his hands along the side of my body. I turn to face him. “shh.” He said. I just laid there still not doing anything as he kissed me. Adam would be back soon and he’d do something about him.

 He started to take off my shirt and unbutton my blue jeans. I started to shake he kept stroking my hair.

He sat up and said. “One of these day’s you’ll be mine.” He licked his lips seductively and I heard him call me a name I’m not sure what it was but still it hurt. I wish I hadn’t thrown away my precious stuff. I run over to the garbage can. Yes. They hadn’t takes out the garbage yet. I reach in and take my knife. I didn’t want to do it. But the voices kept telling me it would make the pain go away.

I took my knife and stabbed my arm. Not to deep but deep though and did it again on the other side and sat down and looked out my window. As the blood runs red. There was a creek.

“Meg.” It was a female’s voice . I had no energy to look to see who it was. “Meg you alight it’s me Bianca. I blinked. What did she want? I heard footsteps walking towards me. “Meg Adam Is on his way back here. Ok? I know your probably not happy that it’s me but I wanted to see if you ok. Meg? Meg!” she looked over my shoulder I moved my eyes to look at her. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. She reached in her purse and took out a string and a needle. “You’re going to be ok.” She said.

“She took my arms and began to stitch me up. I had no clue she knew how to do that. But she did and she was doing it correctly.

When she was done she carried me to my bed and laid me down and covered me up. Then I fell asleep.

When I woke up I see Adam sitting in a chair.

“I thought you said you stop.”

“I said I would when I was away. I’m not away so I didn’t.” he just looked down at me. I felt dizzy and weak. “I’m sorry I said.”

“Why?” he asked.

“Just voices and urges I guess.”

“You guess!”

“I know.” He sighed.

“Bianca wants you to text her.”

“Why.”

“I don’t know you should she’s nice, well she can be.”

“What if she doesn’t like me.”

“She already does.” I looked at him. I took out my phone and found she wrote her number down next to me. I put in my contacts and said

Hi

Who is this

Meg

Oh come over to my place we need to talk

What

We need to talk

Why

I care

About

You

Ok?  I told Adam Bianca wanted me to come over. He nodded and said he would talk to me later. Bianca comes and picks me up. We sit in her car she looks out the wind shield and then looks at me.

“so why? she asked

“What.”

“Why do you hurt yourself.” I looked at her like she was crazy.

“Why do you want to know?”

“I told you I care.” I sat there and stared out the window. I sighed. I didn’t trust her but she seemed like she wouldn’t leave me alone. I told her everything from my dad. To the guys to the pain. Everything. Like I told Adam. When I was done all she was doing was crying.

“Why are you crying?” I asked her.

“You know you’re not alone.”

“I feel as if I am.”

“Maybe if you surround yourself with people who’s been through things you wouldn’t.”

“I’m assuming you had your fair share of life.” She nodded and wiped her tears.

“Stay away from Olli ok. Come here.” She said opening her arms. I slowly make my way into them and slowly put my head on her shoulder. “It’s going to be ok.” She said as she held me tight. “On day you’ll be happy again. One day everything will be all right.” I started to cry on her shoulder because out of everything I wanted it to be ok. I wanted to be happy.