Chapter three love, sex, and drugs part one

I spent the night in Adams arms. Although he seemed mad t his mother for doing this. He said that his mother blocked his number so he never received any of my texted.

“Mom unblock her number.”

“Are you sure.”

“Yes mom! She’s my world if you really want to protect me the best thing you can do for me is be there for me if I get hurt.” Her mom seemed confused. She sat down n and I finally was able to stop crying.

“Let me get you something dry.” Adam said.

“And the reason why you are like this is because.” I looked at his brother.

“What?” I said

“Why are you like…..”

“You mean suicidal constantly crying and depressed.”

“Sure.”

“Because I’ve seen things did things felt things I shouldn’t of.”

“And where are you parents in all of this.”  Ms. Torres asked

“Gone. I messed up and they didn’t want me any longer wanted me like most people do.”

“What do you mean gone.”

“Like my mom died when I was only three months and my dad said it was my fault. Which it was and then I did things I shouldn’t of and then he hurt me so I had to go.”

“What was those thing is you don’t mind me asking.”

“I. don’t. remember. I lost half my memories all I know is that I did things to feel better pushed ever one away. Cried myself to sleep put on a fake smile. I kept to myself for too long.” Adam came back with some clothes. He sat them next to me I continued to talk to his mom.  “I remember is that it was something I was ashamed of and cause of that I was alone. OH! If I recall my father told me how useless I was and so there for I advertised myself as if I was. I remember the pain like it was yesterday.” I held my face. “he hit me contently until my flesh peeled if you care enough to know. I remember the first thing I ever did wrong.”

“And what was that.” She crossed her arms. I looked her dead in the eye and I was serious as if it came from my soul, form the bottom of my heart.

“I was born.”

“Don’t say that!” Adam exclaimed.

“No Adam its true I was reminded  daily that I’m nothing and the only way out was to die. Even today.”

“So you’re crazy!”  Drew said.

“Yep.” I said with a smile on my face.

“How are other not in danger because of you.” I stood up and took the clothes Adam gave me.

“Because I live to please everyone and I know I can’t and because of that when I don’t make other happy I hurt myself and go. That’s it.” I go up stairs and change. Ii heard his mom say.

“She reminds me of how Bianca used to be.”  I didn’t know who Bianca was but I didn’t care. His mom thinks I’m crazy. And so does his brother, they both hate me and well I’m going to lose everything I had. I change into a gray shirt only slightly baggy and blue jeans that where only slightly too big. I take my belt and put through the hoops and tighten it and walk back down.

“You can sleep on the couch if you want.” Ms.  Torres said. I nodded and sat on the couch next to Adam. He was on the phone. I looked at him and noticed it was my phone.

“Your brother kept calling so I picked up.” He said and handed me the phone.

“No.” I said