Chapter fifteen apocalypse

• Dedicated to to all those who have read this i love you

This was it graduation day. It was official my senior year was my best year. My freshman year I was bullied my sophomore year the same. My junior year seemed to be better since I met Adam. But ever since I stood up to Becky and she moved. I seemed to have all my problems . now that I was a senior. Owen and the bad half of the hockey team left. And by bad hockey team I mean the bullies.

I walk into my last day of school for tonight was graduation.

“are you ready for this.” I heard Eli say behind my back. I turn around and gin.

“I’ve been dreaming about this day since I was a freshman. May ever since I was a fifth grader. Ok maybe when I was that small me and my friends were like we couldn’t wait but it was a long time from now. But now! I’m actually graduating I can’t believe it. I wise women once said, if you can make it through the four years of high school you can make it through anything.”

“Who said that.” Claire asked.

“Sharron needles.”

“Who is that.”

“She was on drag race.” Adam said.

“How do you know this?”

“She made me watch it one time it’s not a bad show.” Adam said nodding.

“have you gotten you cap and gown yet Eli? Claire asked Eli.

“Yup I’m all set to go.”

“I’m slightly scared.” I said

“Why.” Eli asked

“I don’t know. Just thinking about this moment has always scared me.”

“You seemed excited one moment.”

“I am also bi polar.”

“They have meds for that.” Eli continued I rolled my eyes and then over the over head came and announcement.

Can all seniors make their way to the auditorium?  I roll my eyes not wanting to do anything but go home and sleep. We make our way there and there was Simpson there on the stage.

“Hello there seniors of Degrassi.”

“Hi!” I said really loud. Everyone looked at me and laughed.

“Hello Megan.”

“Its Meg please calls me Meg.” He just looks at me and nods.

“Ok students of degrassi I hope you all had a fantastic four years here at degrassi. I would like to congratulate you all on your hard work and success. “ I sat still for a moment than I took out my sketch book and began to draw. “I would like for these people to come to the stage and receive there award for graduating in the top five. “ he called four people to the stage with all high GPA’s one of them was a 4.0 I was impressed. “Graduating top with honor with a GPA of 4.4 Megan…Meg Laughenburrger.” I looked up.

“what.” I said totally out of it.”

“Go to the stage Meg.” Adam said. I heard someone say.

“Meg has that high of a GPA!” I slowly stood up and made my way to the stage with my head down. He gave me a certificate and a metal and everyone waved at the audience. Except me I just kept my head down. The audience cheered. I walk back to my spot. As Simpson made his announcements.

“Meg I had no idea you were a geniuses.” Claire said. I looked at her and shook my head.

“how do you do it.”

“I started by learning about the universe. It was quite fascinating. Then I realized if I can memories’ how many light years the next red giant star is from the sun. or the equation on what makes things stand I can do that in anything. And so I did. School became so easy for me I had to be put if some advance classes. I don’t really know.”