God Damn You're Beatiful

*attempts girlxgirl smut (?it's kinda smut?) for the first time ever*

I roll over in bed and throw my arm out, searching for the familiar warmth and company of my girlfriend Hannah. My arm hits nothing but empty space. I let out a groan.

"Babe! Come back to bed with me!" I call out. I wait a few moments for a response. I don't get one.

I sit up in the bed and stretch my arms up, hearing a satisfying pop in my shoulders. I let my arms fall back to my sides.

Looking around the room, I don't see anything out of the ordinary, other than the fact that Hannah's not here. I slide my legs over the edge of the bed and push my feet to the floor.

Once I stand, the blanket falls the rest of the way off of me and I immediately wish I was wearing more clothing. A tank-top and thong are way too cold to wake up in when it's the middle of autumn. I look on the floor where I left my sweatpants last night and see that they are no longer there.

"Hannah! Did you take my sweatpants!?" I call out. Once again, I don't get a response.

"This lil' bitch," I say to myself. I completely leave the idea of putting on pants and venture out into the hall.

My bare feet silently pad across the freezing linoleum in the hallway as I make my way closer to the kitchen. On my left, the bathroom door is wide open, showing that Hannah can't be in there.

I reach the corner of the wall and cautiously peer over to the other side. I can see the entire living room from where I am, and it's completely empty. She must be in the kitchen then.

I hear the sound of a dish rattling on the counter, and my suspicions are confirmed.

I step out from behind where I was hiding and walk out into the open. Hannah's back is to me.

She's got her hair up in a messy bun with pieces falling down all over. Her phone is tucked into her bra and she has earbuds hanging from both ears. Lazily hanging off her hips are my grey sweatpants. They're low enough to show that she's wearing the lacy black thong that she knows drives me crazy.

I walk up right behind her and slowly place my hands on her hips. She jumps underneath my my fingertips but then let's me rest my hands down on her once she realizes it's just me. I burry my face into the crook of her neck.

"Come back to bed with me," I mumble sleepily into her skin. She shivers and I feel her heart rate pick up.

"I'm making breakfast," she replies, her voice the tiniest bit higher.

"Please?" I mumble again. I blow gently on her skin and she shivers, goose bumps popping up. I press my lips to her neck and start kissing her skin. She practically melts under my touch and I let myself smirk.

"B-but I have to m-make breakfast," she stutters out in a squeak. I continue kissing at her neck, smiling when I hear her gasp as I find a sweet spot.

I slide my hands underneath the soft fabric of her underwear and gently tease her. I wander my fingers around, sure to just barely graze her opening. It's not much, but it's enough to make her knees buckle. I move my hands back to her hips just as quickly as I had slid them into her thong.

"I could go for some breakfast," I say, my lips still against her neck, "maybe I could eat you?"

I feel her pulse skyrocket in her neck and let out a soft laugh. It's the cutest thing how innocent she is.

"Hmm?" I hum at her. "How does that sound baby girl?" My fingertips play at the hem of her thong.

"O-okay," she answers. I smile and take a step back from her. She turns around to face me, her cheeks bright red.

"Well then the first thing we have to do is take these off," I say, crouching down to the sweatpants covering her legs. I slowly pull them down to her ankles and watch as tiny goosebumps pop up over her bare skin.

"Don't worry princess, you won't be cold for long," I say, looking up at her. Her cheeks deepen in color and she anxiously bites her bottom lip.

Everything this girl does drives me crazy, whether it's on purpose or accident. I kiss above both of her knees and work my way up her thighs, stopping at a few places along her inner thigh to leave a couple of little purple marks.

Right before I reach her under wear I look up at her. Her head is thrown back and her knuckles grip the counter behind her. I skip over her underwear and plant a few kisses on her belly before looking up at her again.

"Babe?" I question. She looks down at me, startled.

"Mmhmm?" She hums back.

"Is my princess okay?" I ask, knowing that the concern is clear on my face and in my voice. She lets out a breathy chuckle.

"I'm a little cold," she says, her cheeks tinted red from embarrassment. I smirk and stand up, letting myself tower over her. She looks up at me through her eyelashes, biting the corner of her lip.

It's taking all my self control with her right now. She doesn't even know how much this is turning me on. Or she does and she's just acting innocent. It is cute though, so who am I to get mad at her for it?

I let my fingers trail their way up and down her sides, leaving more trails of goosebumps. I take in a breath at the feeling of her soft skin under my fingers, the lingering scent of coffee on her breath, and how the light radiates off of her body, lighting up my world entirely.

"Now, how do you suppose I fix that Princess?" I say, wrapping my arms around her back.

"Our bed is warm,' she suggests, a tiny little glint in her eye.

"Well someone's a cheeky little shit!" I burst out with laughter. A smile breaks across her face and her eyes crinkle at the corners. I fucking love it when she smiles like this.

"No, I'm just really cold... and kinda lonely," she says, her voice playful.

"Well then come get you ass in bed," I reply, breaking off from her and taking a few steps down the hall. She follows behind me and takes my hand, letting me lead her back to the bedroom.

_______________________________________________

Author's Note

Ummmmmmm, I don't know, is this good or not? Feedback would be very much appreciated. I've been kind of doubting this one a lot so that's why it took a little while to post. Also I'm really really sorry that I've been gone for so long. School started and just lot's of stuff happened and none of it has been beneficial. I'm really tired right now and I have practice and school tomorrow, so I'm going to just post this maybe tomorrow (September 17, 2015) and go to bed now.

xoxo Louise <3