Alice in Wonderland

*MAJOR SELF-HARM AND SUICIDE TRIGGER WARNING*TRIGGER WARNING ASWELL FOR EATING DISORDERS*

Anger is coursing through every inch of my body, clenching my hands into steely white fists. A pounding roar fills my ears as I look at my phone screen, lit up by his texts. This disgusting bastard has no right, no fucking right, to ask me why she won't respond to him. My phone buzzes again. Now he's calling.

"Alice is mine Sam, you better get the fuck away from her now," His voice sends a whole new wave of rage through my body.

"You should have thought about that Lucas, before you cheated on her," I growl into the phone.

"I didn't cheat on her, it was once-"

"You're disgusting. I don't give a fuck if it was one or one hundred times, you still cheated on her."

"I know what I did was wrong. I regret it so fucking much. I just need her back, it hurts too much with out her."

"You broke her, shattered her into a hundred pieces. She hasn't eaten, hasn't slept, since she found out. She's talking about self harm again. I walked in on her yesterday, trying to pull the blade out of a box cutter knife while she was in a panic attack. You don't deserve her you bastard. Don't call her, don't text her, you stay the fuck away from her. If she's does anything because of you, I swear I will kill you."

Angry tears fall from my eyes as I hang up, slamming my phone down onto the table. I flinch a little when it slams. Alice was sleeping upstairs and I didn't want to wake her up, seeing as this was the first time she had slept in a little over a week. I should probably go check on her and see if she needs anything.

I climb the staircase and turn down the hall towards the master bedroom. I slowly open the door and find that the room is still covered in darkness. The bed is empty.

"Alice?" I call out, stepping fully into the bedroom and closing the door behind me. A light shines from under the bathroom door, illuminating the floor in front of it.

I walk over and raise my hand up, lightly knocking against the wood.

"Alice, are you alright in there?" Suddenly a loud crash comes from the inside of the bathroom.

"Alice!" I call out. I reach for the door handle, only to find that it's locked.

"Alice open the door, are you okay!?" I shout, frantically banging on the door. Not a single sound is coming from inside the bathroom. My heart is pounding throughout my entire body, complete fear churning my insides.

"Alice please!" I call out, still banging against the door. I slam my shoulder into the door and hear a loud crack. I need to get to her. I take a step back, ready to knock the door down to get to her, when I hear the lock click open. I throw open the door and gasp at the scene.

All the items that were on the sink counter lay scattered on the floor. The sink is plugged up, filled with red tinted water. Drops of red splatter the counter and floors. A white towel lays stained on the edge of the sink. The medicine cabinet sits open, the bottles of pills missing.

Alice sits in the middle of the mess, her legs up to her chest and her face buried in her knees. Her fists are clenched tightly around her shins. Blood is slowly dripping from one hand. She's wearing only a tee shirt and her underwear, so every bloody cut that lies on her arms and thighs are visible. Her shirt is splattered red in her own blood. She's visibly trembling.