Catching feelings

-Claire above-

I walked into my last period class and took out my pencil ready to Ace this test. I have studied all night and I'm ready. So ready!

"If you guys remembered we have a test today! This will take all class so no study time and I'm passing out the test now! No talking cheating and no cell phones" he announced.

"Dude" I student yelled from the back "we don't get no study time" he asked. "Nope" smith started passing out the test. As soon as all the test were passed out we were given permission to start the test. I knew all the so it too no time. When I finished I got up his attention shifted to me as i walked up to his desk and place it in the bin. I wasn't the first to finish I was the second.  "Already?" he smiled. Which Made me smile.

"Yup" I walked away and turned around to slide in my seat and I caught smith quickly shifting his attention back to the papers on his desk

Was he looking at me? Nah I'm trippin' I took out a piece of paper and started drawing. Just doodling. Drawing swirlies and hearts. It felt like someone was staring at me so I looked up and smith quickly looked back down.

He has to be staring at me. This is ridiculous

At this time other people started turning their test in. Moments later, everybody was done and class was over.
I wanted to hurry out the class, so I didn't put my stuff in my bag.

Big mistake.

As I was rushing out the door I ran into someone....well the person stopped me from running into them. Their hands held my waist. I looked up and it was smith. He towered over me, his bright blue eyes met my earthy brown ones. "Where you rushing to" he grabbed my books and paper and headed to my back side to put it in my backpack.

"Nowhere special" I nervously giggled as my heart pounded out of my chest.

"Right" he chuckled in disbelief. "I just wanna thank you for your little advice" he smiled as I turned around to face him "It helped, setting my work to the side and caring about my family more. we had a great time last night full of laughs and old memories" he smiled. " you're welcome, anything you need" I smiled. "I can probably help" I looked down and over to the side to avoid eye contact. "What are you going to college for" he asked

" actually, I want to be a counselor in a high school. I wanna help students with their problems. Academical problems and personal problems. I always help my friends" I nodded. "That's great" he smiled staring in my eyes. I didn't say anything back.

I was too busy staring in his mesmerizing eyes.   

"I..have to go" I zoned out of our moment
"Uh, yeah....bye" he walked over to his desk. Leaving behind the sent of his Cologne.

"Bye"

As soon as I got home I called my best friend Claire. "Hey" she answered. I didn't say anything. I don't think I can tell her. What if she says something to the principal about this! Claire does have a big mouth. "Uhhhhhh" I nervously giggled. "What's up" I asked. "nothing much. That test in smiths class was horrible! How'd you think you did"

Of course she brought up smith. I'm surprised she didn't notice anything abnormal about me or smith today.

"I studied all night so I'm confident"

"Oh really" she sounded surprised. "What's up between you two anyway" she asked.

Shit, I spoke too soon.

"What do you mean" I asked. "Already?" she mocked his voice. "As he gazes into your beautiful brown eyes, a small smirk forms" she described it.

"I see the way Yall look at each other. Something's gotta be going on"