You tried it

• principal Preston above•

Lucky busted into Arianas house and ran up her stairs.

"Ariana" lucky called. "I know babe I'm sorry I'm so sorry. I was just mad. I didn't know she was going to expose me." She whined. "No, no it's okay. It's her word against ours. Right? I love you." He kissed her cheek. "What about tomorrow, lucky? the whole school basically suspects that we have a thing." She sighed.

"If we ignore each other, they're going to think that we are doing it because we ARE dating and if we don't they're going to think the same thing. What are we going to do?"

Lucky sighed. "I don't know. Just let tomorrow run its course."

The next day...

It was in the middle of fifth period and both lucky and Ariana were called to the office. Police officers were present. The school board had found out about the situation.

They were seated in principal Prestons office.

"Lucky I pray you don't get fired" Ariana held his hand. "It'll be okay, I have backup plans. Just know I love you."

They heard the door open and Ariana snatched her hand from his. Principal Preston and a few police officers walked in and sat down. He began typing on his computer. He took a sip of his coffee and turned to face us.

"There's a rumor going around this school and on social media about you, Ariana and you, mr.smith" Preston pointed to both lucky and Ariana. "I have the exact tweet and argument that led to this rumor being exposed. So, I just want to read everything out"

He paused as he clicked on a few things.

"This is Claire speaking:

She's a hoe that's all she is

Called me petty. Honey, I'm pretty not petty?

Dumb bitch"

And then Ariana went on and tweeted.

"Only petty hoes subtweet bitch.
Why don't you @ me. Or are you too scared.?
scary ass hoe don't know how to directly speak to me

And then Claire

scary, huh?
you haven't seen scary yet, bitch
you think I was gonna keep that shit a secret? You think I didn't know that shit from the start?
sweetie, the whole class knows
but I have information. To expose your ass!
Back to Ariana

You know what I give up. Expose me bitch. Expose me on what? I'll like to see what you made up now. The liar against the hoe. Who's gonna believe who?" Preston paused and looked at Ariana.

"Now Ariana, what did you mean "expose me on what?" Preston asked.

"This is pretty self explanatory. I didn't know what she would expose me on. I haven't done anything...wrong, but she made up something that I don't have the guts to do! Sleep with a teacher? Why would I do that, knowing how much trouble that would cost for both me and mr.smith" she answered

"Continuing, Claire says,

Ariana is sleeping/dating the 12 grade English teacher mr.smith and I have actual proof

Then, you, mr. Smith steps in.
How did you find this out"

"Preston, I was at my mothers house last night and my sister mrs.smith calls me and shows me the tweets. Of course she asked me if this was true and of course I said absolutely not, but Ariana does come over the day before every test for a study secession. Sometimes we meet up at a coffee shop to study too. Which explains her good grades in my class, not favoritism." Lucky explained.

Preston groaned.
While he continued reading the tweets Arianas phone vibrated. It was Claire, saying that she had the picture of lucky and Ariana kissing in her house. Ariana's mouth dropped wide open.
She got another text saying that she's sending out a mass text in 2 minutes. What clicked in Claire's brain to make her dislike Ariana so much?

" this is you tweeting:

this is mr.smith. I'm on my sisters Twitter, obviously. My sister showed me that this unbelievable rumor is out"

D: " I just want to clear up this rumor. Ariana and I are not having a sexual relationship. Ariana comes over for English help before every test"

Claire said :
and we've been having a lot of tests lately, no? 😂✋🏽"

And you responded. Not even any attention to the tweet she tweeted back. You said:
I repeat, we are not in a relationship. Just clearing things up here. -mr.smith. Why didn't you respond back to that?" Preston asked.

"It was pointless in my opinion. I just wanted to let everybody know that this rumor is not true and that's it. I wasn't there to start Any type of argument."

Soon enough everybody's phone started to ring in the whole school. Even Prestons. Prestons eyes widened. " what the heck" he said taking out his phone. He angrily looked up at lucky and Ariana.

Ariana took out her phone to check her message and so did lucky.

Their mouths both dropped. It was a picture of lucky and Ariana kissing in HER house.

"Explain this." Preston growled. After staring at the picture for a long time lucky realized that this was a picture from back in his modeling days. Lucky smiled and started laughing as Ariana realized that it was a picture From her Instagram page taken in her house.

"I'm sorry for laughing principal Preston, but this picture is photoshopped." Lucky said.

"Excuse me?" Preston looked confused.

"This picture of me is from when I was a model. I did this photo shoot for a cologne. I was kissing a girl but not Ariana and not in this setting." Lucky laughed. "This picture is years old"

"The setting is my house, smith. But anyway. This background and picture of me is from my recent picture on Instagram." Ariana showed him. "Claire might as well give up. This is so petty to start a rumor and can't contribute to it to make it seem like we are actually dating. I can't. " Ariana laughed.

"You guys are dismissed." Preston said shooing them out.

"What a fail!" Ariana laughed. "I know" smith laughed.

While they went their separate ways Ariana passed Claire in the hallway. Claire gave Ariana thee most dirtiest look ever while Ariana laughed out loud "you tried it!" She continued laughing down the hall.

Little do Ariana know, things aren't gonna get easier from here.

Remember Dylan?