You promised

Arianna pov

"So you gonna tell me or nah" Claire smiled plopping down on the same couch lucky and I....you know, but I'm gonna keep that thought to myself.

"Yeah, right after I get me something to  drink" I left to go into the kitchen. I was nervous. Freaking out a bit. I know Claire and she would definitely keep this a secret but what would she think of me. Messing around with a teacher.
I took a water bottle out the fridge and poured it in a cup and put ice in it.

I took a deep breath before walking into the living room and sitting on the couch across from Claire.
"So you gonna tell me"

"YES CLAIRE CHILL" I chuckled nervously taking a sip of my water.
"Then who is it" she asked.

"It's-" before I could say his name the doorbell rung. Claire rolled her eyes. "Sorry let me get that"
I opened the door and lucky's lips smashed into mine. I snatched my lips from his.
Before Claire would suspect something and get up to be nosy

But I guess it was too late.

"What the hell" Claire yelled.  Lucky looked at Claire and I turned around with a fake smile on my face 

"Ariana" she chuckled. "This can not be him" she shook her head. "Claire"

"You're fucking the teacher"

"Claire please keep this a secret. You know how much trouble we both can get into. "Don't worry I'll keep it a secret. The only thing I can't deal with right now. Is the fact that you're dating him. Does his sister know? Does anybody know." She asked.
"Just you Claire please just keep this a secret" lucky said. "So what do you call him Ariana. Mr.smith" she rolled her eyes.

Is she really getting this upset over it.

"I call him by his first name" I shrugged. "And what's that" she asked. "Lucky"

Claire busted out laughing. "That's a dog name" she laughed obnoxiously. "Claire!" I yelled. "I'm sorry. You know I'm up front with things"

"I can't look at you guys the same"

"So do you want me to leave or..." Lucky asked. "You can stay" I said.
Then lucky's phone started to ring.
"Pyps." He answered. We all stood there and looked at him seeing what it was about. "Again." He sighed. "She knows I-"

"Fine, I'll be there in 30" he hung up. "What was that" I asked. Knowing he had to leave soon. "Pyps called and told me my mom wants a family dinner now. Like right now. I don't know what's up with her and she know starlie and I can't stand to be in the same room- but look, I'll be back later." He said. I pouted a bit. Holding his hand "okay"

"Love you" he poked his lips out and I kissed them " love you too" I smiled. He grabbed his keys and left out.

"How long has this been going on A."
"For a while" I told Claire "and you never told me? You know I can keep secrets" Claire was getting more upset. "Besides the fact Claire. This is supposed to be a secret only between us and no one else. Why are you getting so upset."

"Because we are best friends! You're supposed to tell me everything. Every secret. No matter what. Because we keep each other's secrets! I'm not that type of person!"

"Well Claire it's over now! You know the secret! Why are you making it a big deal!" The conversation was getting more intense

"Because, Ariana, you get all the boys. All the guys I like and all the guys you like! I'm sick of it! Why can't the guys I like, like me back. It's because they like you! And I can't wait till people start calling you the class hoe. For sleeping around with a teacher!" She yelled