My b-day

I yawned, stretching my legs and extending my arms. I got up wrapping my robe around myself like I usually do.

Today is my birthday and I can't wait to see what lucky has for me. Claire is out of town so she can't be with me today but she wished me a happy birthday so many times and even a gift showed up at my house from her. I love that girl.

I slowly walked into the bathroom rubbing my eyes until a feeling came over me "ACHOOO" i sneezed. I looked in the mirror and my nose was red Like Rudolf the reindeer and my eyes had massive bags under them.

Of course I would get sick on the could've been the best day of my life.
I'm going to have to call lucky.
I went back to my bedroom and grabbed my phone. I had a long text message from lucky. I dont feel like reading it, but I guess I should.

"Arianna, I love you. I know we haven't been together long, but it felt like it (in a good way). Of course we can't spend time together like a normal couple would. I mean, come on. You're my student! I'm glad we are together, if we weren't. Where would I be today? You've made a big impact on my life and I know you are tired of hiding, psh I am too I wanna show the world that you're mine!

I'm saying, happy birthday, I love you.
And don't freak out when you find out what we are doing tonight! I'm 🍀💙"

A tear hit my phone screen. This is so sweet. Knowing that I'm sick I can't miss today. I gotta see him.

I got dressed and made my way to school. Carrying a small bag of tissues. Once six period rolled around I was exhausted but I was ready.

I was the first person in class like always and once lucky laid eyes on me he frowned a bit.

"You sick"

"Ugh it's noticeable" I groaned. "Yeah I can hear it in your voice too" he smiled, chuckling a little bit.

"This isn't funny" I groaned. Sitting in my usual seat as other students started to fill in the empty seat. Dylan, who is usually the "smart" guy who always reply to everything sarcastically. Walked in.

"Happy birthday baby" he smiled sitting beside me. "Thank you Dylan"
"Sick" he asked. I nodded. "Great day to be sick huh" he smiled. "Why does everybody think me being  sick on my birthday is funny?" I rolled my eyes.

I final bell rung and class began.

Before lucky started to talk Daisy opened the door and pulled in a cart with a huge cake on it that says happy birthday Aripop with two big candles a number 1 and a number 8 and sparklers  Going off on the top of the big 1,8 candles.

"my gosh" my face lit up. Lucky stood up in front of the class beside the cake  holding a sheet of paper. He motioned me to get up and stand beside him

I nudged him with my elbow "who sent this" I smiled. He smiled down at me.

"Claire wanted me to do this for her since she out of town. She left a note:

"It's not like we've been through hell and back or anything. Aripop happy day of birth! I love you gal and I hate I'm not here to celebrate with you, but when duty calls. I can't wait to get back to we could turn the frick up and have the time of our lives.
Also, when I come back I got something for you. Stay sweet aripop"

"Oh my gosh I miss her!" I smiled.

"And now we are gonna sing happy birthday and you're gonna blow out the candles and cut to share the cake with the class"

They sung happy birthday. Luckys arm casually resting around me.
Once they were over I blew out the candles and cut the cake.

Later when I was just chillin at home. The door bell rung. It was Dylan.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "Hey" I smiled a little. "What's....going on?" He asked. I chuckled "what are you talking about"

"You know what? Never mind. I made a mistake" he shook his head. Storming out my house.
I slowly shut the door.
That was weird.

My phone started to vibrate and after reading the caller ID I immediately smiled. "Hey babe"

"Hey, Ima be there in a few. Be ready"

"Thanks for the short notice" I rolled my eyes. " no problem, it doesn't matter how you look because you're going to look beautiful anyway so come on out" he said. "Lucky!" I blushed.

"What?" He chuckled. " you're so sweet. I'm coming" I hung up walking out the door. Lucky was sitting in his car. He looked up once he heard the door to my house shut and his breathtaking gummy smile showed.
I hopped in his car examining what e was wearing. It was just his usual black shirt jeans and chucks. "I like how we are coordinated" I chuckled, rubbing his knee. I had on a black tank a flannel some jeans and High rise chucks just like him.

"Ha, you just wanna be like me so badly don't you?" He smiled. "I just wanna be with you" I leaned in and kissed his lips. He bit his lip and drove off....