Cray cray

Dylan pov

I sat in my room thinking about everything. Putting two and two together. Replaying memories from two three days ago.

This was driving me crazy! They are driving me crazy!
Continuously thinking even when I didn't want to.
Repeating specific words and phrases.

It's just them. it's just him, but the situation is crazy. It's too crazy to even believe that it's true but it is.

It's mr. Smith and Ariana.

I was going to tell her earlier but what if it wasn't true. What if it was just me? What if I'm seeing things. What if? Huh? What if?

Im sorry, I chickened out. They seem too close together, too close. Maybe it's just me. Maybe?

I love Ariana. I love her, I love her. Her hair, skin, face, body, smell, laugh, smile, eyes, even smaller things like eyelashes and fingernails I love her. I love her.

She doesn't get it? She doesn't see it? Or she doesn't want me? Am I not her type? Am i? I'm not, Smith is her type, but what if it isn't true.

I was going to tell her but what if it wasn't true. What am I saying? I'm sorry, I chickened out.

I let out a loud scream and my head hit my desk. I Stressfully rubbed my temples. Am I going crazy? What am I saying? I'm sorry.

"Dylan" my mom called. "Yeah" I rolled my eyes. I walked over to my door and opened it and stuck my head out.
"You okay? Dinners ready"

"Yeah I'm fine mom" I walked out, walking to the kitchen. Grabbing my plate and heading back to my room. "Your forehead is red Dylan what happened?" She yelled down the hall. Not looking back or speaking to my mom, I opened my room door to privacy.

I carefully ate my food. I picked up my phone to call Ariana. Star sixty nine then the number.

No pov

Ariana's phone vibrated it said unknown. She always answers just in case it's something. Important. But come on! Shes at luckys house...in luckys living room and he's feeding her grapes and chocolate covered strawberries. I don't want to interrupt this moment.

But whatever.

"Hello" she smiled at lucky as he dipped the ruby red strawberry in the creamy milk chocolate. "Did you order a pizza" the unknown man asked. Before She could answer "sorry sorry I'm sorry" he hung up. She looked at the phone and laughed. "Who was that"  lucky rubbed the strawberry between her lips. "I don't know it was unknown. He asked if I ordered a pizza" She chuckled. Lucky stopped waving the strawberry. "What" he laughed. "Yeah" Ariana laughed. "That's weird" he chuckled once more.

"Yeah, but what's not weird is you feeding me this strawberry" lucky put the strawberry up to her lips and she lightly bit down. Piercing the skin of the satisfyingly sweet strawberry and kissing lucky after chewing and swallowing.

Minute Later Ariana got a message from an unknown number.
"Don't think you can get away with this secret" arianas heart jumped out her chest! "You okay Ariana" lucky asked. She swallowed hard. "Y-yeah no problem just texting mom back" she lied

"Excuse me?" She texted the unknown number, but the phone was off. Seconds later She received a message saying that the service of the phone had ended. 

Maybe she should just tell him or maybe It was just an accident maybe they didn't mean to send her that.

"Arianna you okay?" Lucky asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine" She leaned in and kissed his lips. "You seem a bit off now"