Meet up

The next day, I was so nervous!
I'm supposed to fail this test.

Lucky gave me the right answers to the test so I could pick all the wrong ones.

As soon as I walked in the classroom lucky winked at me. I smiled a little and sat in my usual seat in the front. The seat I used to hate.
The bell finally rung. I had butterflies in my stomach and not from lucky.
I don't get why I'm so nervous to fail this test.

"You all know what today is" lucky smiled. "Tuesday" a kid in the back giggled. He was being "smart"
"Ha ha funny. Today is quiz day. It's short, 10 questions that's all. It's multiple choice. It'll take you like....10 minutes" he grabbed the quizzes off his desk and passed them around.

As soon as he placed the quiz on my desk I got to work
Remembering all the correct answers and putting the some wrong ones. I was the first one to finish. I got up to turn my paper in and as soon as I turned around:

"Ariana" lucky called me back. "Yeah" I smiled when I turned around "stay right here babe Ima check your quiz right now" my heart dropped.

Did he just call me babe? Really? I mean yeah he didn't say it loud but he didn't whisper it either. "Mr. Smith" I whispered. "Yeah"
I leaned down to whisper in his ear. I don't want the whole class to hear me. I'm a loud whisperer.
"You just called me babe..." I whispered. His face lit up. "I'm sorry it's kinda a thing now" he laughed lowly. "I'm so used to it." He finished grading. "You got a 50. That's a F" he frowned. "Damn, thanks for grading it" I smiled. Once I sat down I waited for the rest to finish.

I really hope she buys this thing because she can not go around spreading our little secret if she find out.

Lucky pov

After school I walked over to daisys classroom.

I showed her Ariana's quiz. "I cancelled the meet last night." I said. "And she failed."

"I told you i was tutoring her. I don't know where you got this suspicion from, but it's ridiculous daisy." I said laying the sheet of paper with a big 50 on it. Daisy sighed.
"Lucky I'm sorry" she shook her head. "It just....you're turning down all the girls I bring to you and you don't have a girlfriend yet...I'm just..."

"Daisy the girls you bring around are gorgeous but they not....their personality isn't what I like. I like to be funny, chill, and have fun. They're all about money, shopping and drinking. It's like they're living in my past. Yes, people still go for me because I still got my 17 year old look" I smiled. Daisy laughed. "Which I don't like because that was my past and now I'm a teacher and they're not for me"

"I understand, but you just hang around Ariana so much. I see the way you two look at each other. It's gaze you give her your eyes twinkle and you just look happy around her and apparently nothing is going on and now I believe you, but it seems like you two have a thing" she explained.

"And what if we did?" I asked. "I won't turn you in. You're my little brother, but I would be disappointed. You're dating a 17 year old girl who's, for the record, your student. Plus, it's illegal. She's not legal yet."

My phone started to ring. I answered it before I looked at the name.

"Helloo"

"Hey babe"

Damn it's Ariana.

"Heyyy" I said nervously. I looked at daisy and held up a finger saying give me a minute.

"So since my birthday is Friday I was wondering if we could go out of town and hang out all night."

"I already have something planned for that" i smiled. "Oh you do" she chuckled. "Yeah it's a surprise" I tried my best not to sound flirty because of daisy.

"Oh I can't wait!" She squealed. " you're gonna love it, but don't you wanna be with your friend all day? Just asking." I said. I looked over towards daisy and she gave me a weird look.

"Oh yeah Claire! I don't know what she has planned for me"

"I can find out." It just hit me that I can't. I can't find out. I can't go up to Claire and ask her what she's doing for Ariana's birthday. I know she already has that suspicion."wait no I can't" I laughed. "Yeah you really can't" she laughed. "I'll ask" she said.
"Yeah do that" I smiled. " I gotta work at my moms restaurant tonight my mom is staying home she doesn't feel well"

"Oh really?" I said. "I hope she feels better."

"Thanks"

"I guess I should go and get some food." I smiled. Hoping that she'll get that I'm trying to see her. "That'll be great. I wait all the tables in the back" she told me. "Okay great! Hey daisy are you hungry" I asked. "Daisy? She's in the room with you" Ariana asked. "Yeah"

"Uh yeah sure. Where you going to eat." She asked "Xiomara's"

"Oooo that's my favorite" she smiled. "I'm leaving after I get off the phone" I told her. "Okay let me finish up on the computer"

"I can't wait to see you."

"Me either" I said. I was trying to keep myself from talking like I'm talking to my girlfriend so daisy won't question me anymore.

"I'm leaving now."

"Okay, love you, bye." I said then I hung up and slipped my phone in my pocket. Then, I covered my mouth in shock.

Arianna pov

"Okay, love you, bye" he hung up.

My mouth dropped right open.
He just told me he loved me for the first time and I didn't even get a chance to reply. Do he even realize what he just said, and in front of daisy?

Once I got on the road to the restaurant

I had the urge to call him back. When I picked my phone up. Lucky was calling me back.

"ARIANA IM SOOOO SORRY" he said. I could tell he was driving. I heard it in the background. "I LOVE YOU TOO" I blurted out. It was silent for a while.

"Oh my god" he...sounded shocked. "Lucky?"

"Yeah" he answered. "Do you love me" I asked. While at a stop light. "Of course I do. I love you, but I'm sorry for blurting it out randomly in front of my sister like that. She's gonna be with me at your restaurant too" he told me.
"Damn lucky. Did she say anything." I asked. Pulling into the parking lot specialized for me

Yeah I have my own parking spot. One for me max and my parents. If anybody else parks here without permission from my max or my parents they'll get towed and we get money.

"No she wasn't paying attention" i sighed in relief "thank god" I clocked in. "Baby I just clocked in. See you later"

"See yah. Love you" I said before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Cast-

•Mr. Smith as himself, the teacher (lucky blue smith)

•Mrs. Smith as herself, Lucky's sister, another teacher. Daisy smith

•Ariana, the student, is Camilla from fifth harmony.

Claire, the best friend/student, also from fifth harmony, Dinah.

•Principal Preston, is Michael ealy.

pyper and starlie as theirselves; luckys and daisys sisters

• Dario, as max: Ariana's brother

Arianna's parents will not have a big roll in the next few chapters. They will get added soon and Pictures of them coming soon. Also principal Preston will have a big role later in the book so picture of him coming later.

Thank you for reading! 😁

*•° The cast will get updated through out the story *•°