Yes Or No

zander,s.P.O.V.I um wanted to know If You would like to go to dinner tomorrow There was a long silence and I though she was gonna say no but then she said sure I would Love To OK cya tomorrow I said Hanging up.

Maycees.P.O.V.Omg did Xavier just ask me out omg I literally screamed to I realised I was at the library I got up and ran outside and Screamed I had to get home to get my clothes picked out and I had to go help Jade get ready for her date I called for a Cab and sat down on the near by Bench waiting for my cab.

Nathans P.O.V.I answered the door and their stood Elizabeth and Chelsea the girl mason has been talking about no stop I think he really likes her and they have a date this Friday anyway what brings you here I Ask I um wait would you like to come in I ask sure they both say at the same time.

Chelsea,s P.O.V.Me and Elizabeth walked in to the house it was fairly big the walls were Yellow and Red Brown wooden floors Hey Chels and Elizabeth said mason entering the room hey so what brings you here? Nathans .P.O.V.well I was wondering if you would like to go out this Friday night Chelsea and Mason are already going to the movies so we could join them go on a double date ????Ummmmmm idk I Cant Iv gotta help mum this Friday I Lied getting a death stare from mason as if to say no you don't you jerk Ike you don't have to help mum oh ohk well that's OK Elizabeth said putting on a fake smile".

you could tell it was a fake smile well we must be going Elizabeth says grabbing Chelsea s hand and walking out the door I'm going out Mason says entering the room bye jerk He says exiting. whats his problem I'm not a jerk I just don't like Elizabeth like that or do I ? idk yet. Jades.P.O.V.SO the Girls are coming to help me get ready in about a few hours so for now I'm just texting the girls :) Isabell hasn't been feeling to well lately it has been 6 weeks since they made the pack and 5weeks since I joined omg you'll never guess what happen Zander asked me out were going out tonight if Ur wondering who's Zander he is Chase,Nathans,Xavier,Masons Youngest Brother.

~A Few Hours Later Still Jades .P.O.V.~The Girls have all arrived and their bugging me by going through all my clothes saying wear this no this no this Enough I scream I have a idea IL give You lot 5mins to pick as many outfits as you can get on my bed by then and il pick the one I like most OK Go I sat there watching the girls run around like lost ducks running in and out as caring moltable outfits at once hands full oh my friends I Though to myself. Stop I Scream Anouth put what you have down I Walk over to the bed at look at the outfits their sit 20 plus outfits.

1A Blue Mini Skirt And A White Holternet Top

2A Red Sparkly Mini Dress

3A Light Green Singlet And White Mini Shorts

4A Pink Holternet Top And Mini Black Skirt

5A Lime Green Mini Dress

6A Red Striped Holternet Top And Black Shorts

7A Gold Mini Dress

8A Black And White Striped Singlet And Black Tights

9A Pink Mini Dress

10A Yellow Holternet Top And A Pink Mini Skirt

11A Blue Mini Dress

12A Black Knee Length Dress

13A Red Knee Length Dress

14A Green Knee Length Dress

15A Red Ily Singlet And A Pair Black shorts

16A Lime Green Sparkly Mini Mini Dress

17A A pair Mini Shorts And A Pair Red Shorts

18A mixie Mini White Dress

19A Strapless Red Mini Dress

20A Yellow dress

21A Pink Boob tube and A White Mini Skirt

22A Blue Boob tube and A Black Mini Skirt

23A Red I love New york Top And A pair White Shorts plus

I Picked my Light Green Singlet And White Mini Shorts I walked to the bathroom and chucked my clothes on and walked back into my bedroom and walked over towards my dressing table and sat down Isabella standing next to me deciding what to do with my hair and Maycee standing the other side going through all my make up deciding how to do my make up and Elizabeth with the Camera taking pictures for our scrap book Chelsea searching through my shoes.

Isabella got the curler and started on my hair Maycee starts my make up I sit their waiting for them to finish done Isabella says can I see I ask No not yet Maycee says OK now OMG WOW I didn't reconise myself as I stare at their master piece I looked like a princess my blonde hair was curled with a Tad wavvyness my make up was lightly done light green eyes shadow lightly done perfectly light pink lip gloss with a tiny bit eye liner a tad blush I looked amazing.

Here Chelsea says wear these she says pacing me a pair my white Heels I put the finishing Touches on My Golden hoop earings in And My fake gold Love Heart Necklace on Well You better go wait down stairs the girls say well be here when you get back they all say at once I walk downstairs and take a Seat waiting when all sudden the door bell rang.

I got up and opened the door to see a Very Handsome looking Xavier ready to go he ask? yea I say walking toward the car.and hoping into the car were we going to I ask? Its a Surprise Zander says and I sit back and relax as we drive off.