rumours spread fast/angry parents

part21

Chase, P.O.V.

My mother and father keep yelling at me you have wrecked your life your to young you cant do this and twins omg that’s double the trouble Mum Dad shut up Mum don’t judge this you had Nathan and Xavier as teens yes but sweetie we were 19 your 15 much younger well Isabella wants to keep the babies and I Will support her because if you have taught me one thing its that to never give up and that everything happens for a reason ik this is a lot but with all your support we can do it well we need to tell your brothers my mother said boys come downstairs now dad shouted what’s a matter they all asked once they got downstairs ur brother has some news.

Nathan’s p.o.v.

What she what I asked again my brother had just wrecked his life I would never be that stupid and im only a year older and ur telling me your gona be a parent to twins your crazy there goes collage there goes ur fun destined to babies and paying for them, thanks or ur support Chase said what ever im here for you but im not gona be all nice to you for wrecking ur life god ur reacting worse then mum and dad I knew I was being harsh but it was his whole entire life.

Zander, s p.o.v.

She’s what I asked my brother she’s pregnant for the hundredth time he said look everyone Ik ur shocked heck of course u are im still trying to progress it but what’s happens happened and we need to move on and move forward with our lives but a baby two babies good luck I said getting up and walking upstairs.

Isabella p.o.v.

Chase visited that night and we talked about everything we were gona do we had no idea how we were gona be parents let alone pay for two babies but my mother had insisted she would help with all that she could she was actually quite excited about becoming a grandmother Jade’s results came back and she was indeed pregnant 4weeks Isabella was staring in the mirror at her bump some people would windge about gaining weight but when I looked at my growing bump all I had was love for it all I seen was my miracle my future my destiny no matter what I needed to protect them I felt so possessive of them.

Isabella  was not looking forward to going back to school now that’s she was starting to show she had not relished how fast she would gain weight she didnt care about the weight gain but she was worried about how everyone would react it was high school I mean she wasn’t the first teen to fall pregnant but she was the daughter of a very good known teacher she knew they would be very suspicious anyway as she had been off school for nearly three and a half weeks Isabella signed to herself before hoping into bed and going to sleep tomorrow she would face everyone but she had Maycee ,Elizabeth, Jade, Chelsea, Chase and hopefully Nathan, Zander,  and Xavier and Mason to support her.

Maycee.s p.o.v.

Maycee hoped out bed bright and early at 6am she was excited to see everyone she missed her friends she had been texting them as much as she could she had just got back from bible camp yes you heard right we had been to our monthly family bible camp she hated it like usual the whole dressing like a nun being perfect if only her parents knew there daughter was not miss perfect if only they knew the truth Maycee knew they would send her to some school far far away if they knew she was trying to get pregnant well planning to,

Maycee walked over to her closet and pulled it open and unlocked her secret stash she picked out her new mini white skirt and Pink boobtube she stuffed them in her school bag before taking a quick shower and slipping on a pair black tights and her long black skirt and her Navy blue patterned top she put her hair up into a pony tail and grabbed her school sweater she put her sneakers on and grabbed her make up kit and put it in her bag she then locked her stash away and closed her closet.