LET ME JOIN?

So I just wanted to say that I’m so sorry about the fact that all of my p.o.v.’s have mainly been about Isabelle or Chelsea. There will be more about Elizabeth and Maycee later on I promise. HAPPY READING.

Isabella’s p.o.v.

Omg! My sister came home early. She better not tell mom as I run upstairs.  I say to Chase that I’m so sorry, but you have to go. Why?, he asks. Oh well I forgot to tell you I have a twin. She was on vacation and she just got back. That’s who walked in ,and I kind of need to talk to her to make sure she doesn’t tell my mom . Ok , he says a little bit upset. “Oh come here you,” I say pulling him on top of me , and kiss him for a while. Then I say ok, “Get changed I’ll call you later I promise.” He asks, “ Really?” yes I say. Now go lol.

Chase gets changed ,and I open the window and he climbs down. He could have just gone out the front door, but I didn’t want Jade questioning him. It’s my life, my decisions, my choice, and my body. Why do twins think they have so many rights to news flash you. Just because we shared a womb together doesn’t make us each others bosses. Her and I aren’t Identical twins and were not stuck together. Were both free to do what we want. Chase suddenly awakens me from my thoughts. Oh bye I say kissing him as he walks off into the distance.

I throw my school clothes and my hoodie on and walk downstairs to see my sister. You look like a serious mother. Chill down, I say as I walk up to her.

Jade’s p.o.v.

Chill down, Isabella says as she approaches me. Chill Down. No!, I scream. Who was that boy? Why aren’t you at school. Yea I know I sound like a Mom ,but she’s my twin. His name is Chase and we came here to hang out. It’s just kind of led to more. By more and more you mean Sex, I said. Yes, Ok, but you don’t understand, she said. I don’t understand why you broke your promise. J. J. Jade I’m in a pact, she yells at me. What type of pack, I ask? A pregnancy past, she explains. She explains her story and what I said next I never expected to come out of my mouth…