suprice

part24

after that day every think went really fast the moving the months we had been living here for two months now and we hadn’t finished unpacking I was still getting my room done the nursery which had been painted pink there was two pink cribs in the corner a pink and white change table in the other corner a tiny Disney princess dresser next to that which was pilled with clothes already multiple dresses socks Disney outfits lots of pink and white a few light blue clothing pieces a Barbie bouncer sat in the corner there was teddies all over the room pink tiny large bunnies bears you name it im now nearly 5months pregnant me and Chase have decided to name them Cassandra Lily Adams and Hannah Adams My room was pink with white carpet I had pictures of my friends and family all over my room I had a Queen sizes bed with a purple and pink bedding set I had three dressers and a huge bathroom similar to my other r bathroom it was very pretty Iszy bathroom had been personally designed it was light pink the floors patterned and the room had rose patterns on the pink wall tiles I had a spa bath a huge shower in the other corner.

Elizabeth’s room was huge also it had a queen size water bed the walls were bright purple the floor was lime green carpet she had a number of different bands posters on her wall photos of family and friends she has a walk in closet which was huge she had a purple computer desk basically her room was purple lime green themes even her bathroom

The door next to her wardrobe leaded to a huge nursery that was already set up when we got there they had left furniture and all it was beautiful.

Jades room was pink and black themes with her own bathroom she had the hugest walk in closet of us all bigger then Even mums well she needed it consider she had clothes from all over the world worth thousands.

Mums room was one of the smallest actually as she was rarely home and didn’t need it plus she said we need more room with Babies on the way oh and ul never guess what Elizabeth found out she’s having Triplets yea she literally fainted when the doc said that Nathan was still being a jerk but hopefully that will change she still doesn’t know the gender w but she’s only 3moths Jade was coming home in two months she was now 3 months and a week she missed her so much but she had said she was actually having fun she had sent pictures home she would be able to find out what she was having when she got home and we all couldn’t wait oh and Chelsea just found out she s pregnant and she s now engaged Mr. and Mrs. Adams were very pissed of that 4 of there sons were soon to be parents they knew about Elizabeth also but surprise there supporting Nathan’s decision saying he’s the only one thinking straight that the rest us are throwing our life’s away Jade had told Zander while she was away so he had some time to progress it Zander had been freaked out to start with but he got use to it and actually was looking forward to seeing Jade and finding out what there baby is.

Isabella had to go back to school in 2days she had nagged her mother to let her stay home and to do schooling from home but she wouldn’t let me some think about its better for my learning and some crap which wasn’t fair because she was letting Elizabeth something about she couldn’t control her only help her and she was freaking since she found Out it was triple the trouble she would have to deal with when she didn’t even want one but she had decided to keep them she was freaking out because she looks bigger then me now and im two moths further but I tried to explain she was carrying multiples.

Elizabeth put up the recent baby scan pic up on her wall she still couldn’t believe she was carrying three babiesShe remembered the day they told her she remembered it like it was yesterday.

Flashback/Elizabeth had just finished unpacking when Miss Martins called her out to say she had a check up she  Smiled to herself she was actually excited to see her baby the doctor did the usual check before stopping and staring Elizabeth freaked and asked if any think was wrong but instead the doctor said no every thinks fine congrads ur having triplets and that’s all she remembered before she fainted then she woke up at home in her new bed.