Drunken Mistakes

Elizabeths.P.o.v.I Woke with a thumping head ace sliding out of Bed and walking toward the bathroom and Looking up at myhorrible reflection I turn on the tap and splash my face with cold water turning to exit,I relise somethink finally opeiningMy Eyes This isnt my Bathroom an Im Naked I grab the towel Closes to me and sneak back into the room only to find Nathan laying there fast asleep I Slip bk in next to him and try to fall back to sleep wait were am I? oh Right im at Lisa,s I mustbe in one her spare bedrooms I try and remember what happen last night I mean I know what happen now but What else happen last night it was a blur then suddenly it Came back.

~Flash Back~Elizabeth Elizabeth let go me Maycee winds no You are wasted and You need to Rest befor You Kill me in the

morning for leting You get so wasted Expecialy considering You insiste on going to School now stay I ORDER placeing her downon a bed in Lisas spare rooms and exiting were was Chelsea I had no idea I walk Back onto the dance floor and start jumpingup and down to my Favourite Song Up All Night By One Direction I start singing along

I

Wana

Stay

Up

All

Night

And

Jump

Around

untill

We

See

The

Sun

I

Wana

Stay

Up

All

Night

And

find

A

Girl

And

Tell

Her

Shes

The

One

Well

Dont

Leave

The

Felling

And

Dont

Let

It

Go

HEY Elizabeth come here Nathan shouted over the Music I made my way over to Nathan hey nate haven fun I ask yea betternow he says Winking at me ok cool lets dance I say pulling Nathan onto the dance floor we start dancing to Reece Mastin.

Shut Up And KiSS Me

Shut

Up

And

kiss

Me

I

know

you,r

Gona

Miss

Me

So

Shut

Up

And

Kiss

Me

Hey Elizabeth You Look Beautiful Tonight Nathan Says why thank You You Look Handsome I say I started to start to start a convo but I Wasnt really making any sence when suddenlly Nathans and I were staring at each other our Lips not very far awayfrom each others when finally I pull Nathan towards me our lips conecting his lips were so soft we were I was Totaly court upin the moment AS if nobody else was their it was just us two in a perfect world just the two us the kiss was magicial and passionate we stop kissing and look at each other then we started dancing and Skulling a heap shots next thing I knew we were up stairs and well you know the rest Then I woke Up ~END Flash Back~

Maycee,s P.o.v.I woke up reliseing I was still at Lisas I jumped out bed with a Thumping head ach how did I get to bed ? then it hit me.

~flash back~Elizabeth Elizabeth let go me I winded no You are wasted and You need to Rest befor You Kill me in themorning for leting You get so wasted Expecialy considering You insiste on going to School now stay she ORDER placeing Me downon a bed in Lisas spare room I fell asleep after that and then woke ~End Flash Back~

Oh so thats how I got Here I was still in the same Clothes as last Night I glance at the clock omg it 6am I gota get backtoIszys and get ready for school I call a Cab and rush outside dodgeing a heap sleeping bodies on the floor Carefuly closeing the Door behind myself and walking to the curve were I sit and wait for the cab when it finally arrives I tell the driver the address I sit back and relax finally we arrive I tell the Cab to wait while I run in and get ready I run to the back doorand find the spare key and open the door runing up stairs to grab my bag opening it i grab my School Dress out and chuck it

on I turn the water on in the bathroom and wash my face befor applying my eyeliner,eye shadow,lip gloss,blush,and im done I grab the Curler and quickly curl my hair done I rush out and check my bags done HEY Isabella get out bed I shout at her to she says huh what omg im up and runs to the bathroom to be sick then I rush down stairs to Jades room get up Sleepy head I start to say but notice the beds empty im up already Jade says walking in in her School Dress her Blonde Hair is Curled like myn bUT Her Make Up Is Lighter then myn just noticeable.

A Smile Spread across her face someones happy I say im Guessing ur Date went good I say Great Fantastic she says smileing as if shes in another world ok happy chappy so are you to dating or what well Jade starts only to be Interupted by a knock at the door she ran down to the door there stood Zander gota go she screamed out cya at school wait how are u geting their I shout is Zander taking you You mean my sexy boyfriend Zander she screams back so their together Good for them ok cya atSchool I shout back Isabella are you ready yet I scream Upstairs yes As ready as can Be here take this she says throwing me two apples one for now and one for lunch Sorry ik I promised to make us lunch last night but I was so tired and I dont feel so well probally just early morning sickness she says smileing as she talks about her baby yea I get ya I have a huge head acI windge Oh to much drinking missy she teases here take this she says throwing me a bottle water with a asprin disolving in it lets get going We grab our bags and skip out to the cab and give him the address School.