road trip part 1

part17

The next day

Isabella P.O.V

I finished packing my bags and walked out to my car I hadn’t been feeling to well lately but its just morning sickness and I knew that I hadn’t told mum yet only the girls knew anyway this weekend we were staying at the Boys family beach house I was driving the girls over there the girls were meeting me at myn and we were going from there I Chucked my bags in my boot and locked the trunk and walked back inside and picked my phone up to text the girls to ask them how far they were away Jade and the girls had gone to school today but I had stayed home as I hadn’t felt the best and It wasn’t the best idea to go to school at the moment as the rumors had not died down yet at all just got worse I Wasn’t showing which was good but in a few months I would be at the moment I Was only about 7weeks as we made the pact 8weeks ago anyways anouth about that I will know soon anouth.

I went upstairs to double check I had every think again I had told mum I was going away for the week end and surprise surprise she just said sure hunny have fun no surprise there I looked at my reflection in my huge double door mirror I Was quiet a tiny girl really skinny I Looked good not far from now I wouldn’t recognize my self anymore but that didnt really bother me honestly I don’t like my posture but I could never gain weight I smiled at myself and walked downstairs and opened the door to see my Three best friends and My sister standing there well come on in grumpy I say they all looked as if they were gona drop dead any second So school was bad im guessing I say cheerfully as they walk past me and throw there bags down school dont even talk about it Jade say stomping past me upstairs well will someone explain I ask Chels!.

Well The principle canceled prom then Zander and Jade got into a fight over who knows what and then someone called Jade a slut and there was a huge fight and well allot more you missed allot, wow all that in one day I say well were going away with the boys for the weekend so lets hope Jade and Zander get along or make up I say now go go go get changed and ready we have to go in two hours and you lot take forever to get ready Chelsea laughed at me but made her way towards  our down stairs bathroom with a towel and her bag we were picking the girls stuff up from each there houses on the way I was already ready myself I was wearing my knee length red dress with my mini black heels I Had straightened my blonde hair and lightly done my make up as it was a two hour drive so I would just fix it once there I put my favorite black fake diamond love heart necklace on and my new rings my mother had left me.

I sat down on my couch and waited for the girls.

a hour later Jade came down stairs pulling along a huge suitcase wow I didnt even know we a owned a suitcase that big I laugh at her because she was struggling how may I fit all this in my car you ask well that why I hired a trailer because my friends have a tendence of over packing Where my bag fit in my boot no way ever would all there stuff fit I opened the trailer door for Jade and she struggled but managed to chuck her suit case in she was wearing her new cheater print mini skirt mum brought her and her new white crop top and long black leather boots mum brought her her long blonde hair was curled in was all the way down to her back her her make up was lightly done and she had her white bag on her shoulder.

you look nice sis I say thanks she says well il be in the car she announces taking the spare key she own out of her bag and walking over towards, the car OK I say walking back inside, soon anout the other three finally came downstairs Chelsea was wearing a hot pink skirt with black stockings which looked great together her white heels went fab with the skirt and her a white boobtube,her long blonde hair was straightened and she had a fair bit make up on which was unusual for her she told me she would meet me in the car and left I then looked to Maycee ,

who was dressed probably the casuals of all us in a Knee length black skirt and a yellow singlet white ballet flats with her black hair back in a pony tail and a tiny amount make up but she looked great like usual she followed Chels leaving me with Elizabeth,

who of course was always the most you could say showing/undressed she looked great though as she always did in her leather mini skirt that was very short she finished that with a pair very high white heels top wise she wore a red boobtube bikini top and her hair blonde was straightened and she had only a lil make up because she didnt have to worry bout that she was very naturally beautiful she had simple love heart necklace on trying to impress someone I say Idk what your talking about she says quickly before exiting the room yea sure I Mumble grabbing my bag and so I walked out to my car not before locking the front door so ur probably wondering how Chelsea is Aloud to come since she is grounded well lets just say someone is a big time daddies girl and after some major sooking she got out it luckily she missed her date but got to go with us anyway,

First we drove to Chelsea’s and she ran in and grabbed her suitcase then we went to Maycee.s she ran in and came back with two suit cases then we dropped by Elizabeth’s and the girls went into help and I nearly fainted when she came out with like latterly eight huge suit cases that girl always over packs says you have to prepare for looking your best in any situation well after they pilled them in and jumped back in the car Chase texted me the address I dialed it into the Navigator and we were finally off on our two hour drive ya I though thank god I had the girl and Music to entertain me.