tellling the family plus more genders revealed

part 26

Jade and Zander hoped of the bus and walked around the corner and walked up the driveway so Isabella said running up and trying to hug Jade around there large stomachs its a boy she said smiling aww congrads sis Isabella said im gona have a nephew though of any names she asked walking next to us as we entered the house not yet she replied Jade told them she would be back and skipped of up to were Mum was. so are you excited to have a son Isabella asked Zander taking a seat at the bench Zander sat down and brushed the hair out of his face before answering yes im just worried what if im a bad Dad I mean 9 months ago if you told me I was gona be a dad in a few months I would of laughed I Mean its not everyday ur family moves and you meet a girl well a group of girls and then suddenly ur gona be a father/Uncle Its just so un real he said he looked really worried don’t worry Zan you’ll do great trust me Jades jut glad to have you there everything will work out know your parents are mad but they’ll carm down when they see there grand kiddies and if they don’t then it there lose im not saying its gona be easy its not gona trust me were younge we are gona make mistakes but we have each other Zander smiled thanks Iszy im glad my brothers got you he may be a idiot when it comes to being A mummy’s boy but trust me he loves you.

Elizabeth walked over to the Adams She knocked on the door she signed and waited patiently today she was finding out the gender of her babies and she hoped Nathan would come as he had not attended anything so far and this was important she signed to herself and waited Patiently hello who’s there Mrs. Adams asked she rolled her eyes when she seen me” she rudely asked what do you want is Nathan home I asked no and even if he was I wouldn’t tell you she said what is your problem with me I asked!” what isn’t my problem with you I don’t like you ur a slut you and your lil group ur all reeking my children’s life’s if only we hadn’t of moved I though a fresh start was gona be fantastic  but of no it turn out to be the worse decision we ever made stay away from my son’s she said slamming the door in my face well fantastic I though to myself I walked down the drive way and walked round the corner and she texted Nathan telling him that she came by but of course he didn’t reply well you tried Isabella said as she arrived at the hospital Miss Martins and Jade were with her also everyone now knew Jade was having a Boy so far there was two girls and one boy and now she was finding out what she was having what she was gona be dealing with the lil rat bags they she at first didn’t want but honestly now she couldn’t wait to meet them.

"Miss Torres doctor Quinn called everyone followed her to the sonogram room so you wanted to know the genders she asked setting up the machine Elizabeth sat on the bed and waited while the doctor measured ever think and checked to see if everything was Ok while Jade sat across the room watching the screen Miss Martins sat next to me once side Isabella the other Mrs. Quinn was There family doctor that Miss Martins recommended as she was gona be here for me through ever think congratulations Miss Torres It seems like Ur having two lil boys and a lil girl Elizabeth smiled and thanked the doctors well everything looks good you  May go now don’t forget to book Ur next appointment on the way out Mrs. Quinn said before turning to Isabella and telling her somethink."I everything ok I asked Iszy when she sat down in the car that Miss Martins had parked ill tell you later was all she said before putting her head phones in and looking out the window” everyone was silent on the way home probably thinking about everything that was happening to them, so have you though of any names Miss Martins asked braking the silence no not yet What about Natalie Jade spoke

Na to prissy Elizabeth answered

Ethan Isabella suggested

Na

Lillian

No

Brooke

Not my child

Anna

No

Caitlin

No

Cloe

Heck no

Pixie

Im not naming my child after a made up creature/weird style

Lily Iszy said

I said no to Lillian so you suggest Lily weird she chuckled don’t worry ill find the perfect name Fine I give in Isabella nod Jade said pouting oh cut it out you too its Elizabeth’s babies stop wingding about them and focus on Ur own children Isabella focus on Ur school work you only have another 9weeks before Ur due and then ul have your hands full for awhile before I take some time of to watch the girls I want you to study as much as you can for at least the next 6weeks and Enjoy Ur spare time have as much fun as possible because things are not gona be easy no time for fun once there born not for Awhile same as you jade study as much as you can Miss Martins said. wait what about Elizabeth Isabella asked I may be helping her but cant tell her what to do like I can you two no fair Isabella said pouting like a lil kid oh you stop with the childish act Miss Martins said but Isabella sighed feeling mad maybe kind of upset she didn’t even know why her emotions were a mess lately.

Once everyone arrived home they all set out to do something Isabella walked upstairs to work on some extra curriculum work she was trying to do as much as possible before the girls arrived so she could keep her grades up Jade went to do some baby Shopping now that she knew what she was having and Elizabeth tagged along to do some of her own shopping Miss Martins went to Some work meeting so it was just Isabella at home all by herself.

Chelsea pulled her shirt down and walked into her fathers’ office she needed to borrow his car as hers had broken down and she needed to get to the doctor because she was having some very painful unusual pain

Daddy may I borrow Ur car she asked him nicely” Why he asked her because I need to go to the hospital I said nicely” why whets am matter is the baby ok carm down dad im not sure ok but iv been having some weird pains and I want to make sure ever Think is ok" Well im coming with you my father said grabbing his coat"

 I just wanted to tell him to let me go alone but I knew it would be no good my father is very stubborn He is still was holding a grudge on Mason but he knew there was nothink he could do to change what was happening” well are you Coming my father shouted out from the front door Coming I said walking after him and out to his car my father looked like he wanted to says something but didn’t know how to he after so long of ignoring each other and an odd silence. So how have you been he finally said? Im ok except this dam pains Were exactly are they he asked my ribs my back there all over she sighed

Well ill get you to the hospital and everything will be ok he said a lil uneasy like he was worried

Everything was running through my mind as we arrived at the hospital.

well that was close my father told me as we drived back home the doctor had given me some medication and told me I Was on Stricked rest as stress could bring on labor and I was way too early to have a healthy baby the doctor said she had been To stressing to much probably All the wedding planning and with the baby on the way Chelsea went home and called Mason to Tell him what had happen of course he was worried and insisted he come over but she told him she was just going to get some Rest and she would see him tomorrow at school once she hanged up the phone she threw on some pjs and climbed into her bed  It had been awhile since she had seen the girls they would see each other at school but life was pushing them in different directions and sometimes that worried her.