road trip part 2

part 18

Elizabeth’s p.o.v.

we finally stopped half way at a servo I jumped out the car and stretched after being stuck in the car for a whole hour and a half it was getting so boring and annoying ok yes im exaggerating but I hate being stuck in a car for to long why the hell did this darn Beach house have to be so far away ok come on lets go get some think to drink Isabella say as she walk into the servo with Maycee,Chelsea and me and Jade following her in I sat down on a table and the girls followed me sitting down next to me while Isabella went to get the drinks here you go Isabella said placing a can coke in front me thank you I say opening my coke and taking a sip Then I went and had a look at the new hats they have allot Christmas things as Christmas is soon I grabbed a pink Santa hat and went and grabbed a bag chips and paid then I went back to the girls who were putting away the last there things.

I went to the bathroom and fixed my make up and walked back to the car were everyone was waiting and here put this on Maycee says to Isabella handing her a cd what is it a awesome boyband onedirection she says ul love them ok She say and she was right

we all fell in love with there music and Maycee showed us a heap pics and started telling us heaps things about them we all had favourites myn was Harry EdwardStyles for sure ;) im so looking forward to swimming Chels announcess I cant wait im gona like go get ready and go swimming straight away Chels Jade says you cant do that its rude how she asks because its not even our property gota ask first oh what ever she says obviously annoyed.

So Iszy how are you felling? , I ask, yea im ok I dont feel sick at the moment which is good so are you gona tell your mum yet or Chase I ask? idk yet she says maybe il tell chase this weekend depends how things go I wana tell them at the right time iv got plenty that anyway not like im gona start showing for awhile she says yea I agree but try make it soon bestie because you need get my future niece or nephew checked out make sure baby’s ok yea ik she says anyway time to relax and forget worries  and just let life take its own path any names yet Chels ask not yet Hun im only like 7weeks you know but I quite like Hannah or Cassandra for a girl.

we pulled up outside a huge house it was like 3story and there was a great view of a huge beach further ahead Iszy pulled up and We all jumped from our seats and hoped out fixing our outfits that were a lil crossed from sitting so long the girls grabbed there bags out and went and got the boys to help me carry in myn wow Elizabeth did you pack for a year Chase jokes as he pulls along two my suit cases and the other take the others leaving me alone with Nathan oh great!.

Jades p.o.v. followed Iszy to our bedroom we decided to share Chase had shown us the rooms we had picked a room on the third floor it was huge there was two queen-size beds there was a walk in closet wardrobe in the corner there was a huge bathroom I Chucked my suit case under my bed and went to the bathroom and fixed up my make up I Grabbed my sunscreen and rubbed it into my skin I am not getting burnt this weekend that im sure of my friends planed on getting a tan but I didnt tan I burnt that’s why I brought spray on tan looks just as good but doesn’t hurt or  give me

potential cause of getting cancer I Grabbed my can and lightly sprayed it on I didnt want to be to dark I was already quite brown naturally., I exited the bathroom and made my way down stairs was in a much better mood then earlier but I still had to talk to Zander hmm great I sign to myself well I could just go now and get it done with I just have to find him suddenly Chels came round the corner and pulled me along she was skipping along happily ur coming with me she say pulling me towards the beach CHELSEA MARIE I shout neither me or you are in clothes to swim I yell at her Chels just looked at me like im stupid before she suddenly started striping down What the hell Chels relax iv got a Bikini underneath she relied she was wearing a red bikini top and bottom well Im not I say turning around to walk back up to the house when Chels said so suddenly I was pushed into the water AHHHHHHHHH I screamed at her you suck oh take ur boots off and have some fun quit wining she say Chelsea these clothes are brain new now there soaked well they did invent thing called a uh idk washing machine she say sarcastically rolling her eye now come on or il pull you in more she says grinning at me I knew if I didnt listen she would so I throw my boots onto the beach and ran in after her.