#3

We still had a little more time time before we arrived in Las Vegas where they would be doing their first show. I was actually really excited for the show, I hadn't seen them live since before the hiatus. "Patrick, Patrick,Patrick,Patrick!" I whined as I poked him. "What?" He asked annoyed. "Are we there yet?" I asked with an innocent smile. "I'm going to fuc-." Before he could finish his sentence I interrupted him. "Patrick, that's a bad word!" I joked, he was never really one to swear in interviews and I always held it against him. He rolled his eyes but I could see a smile playing on his lips. "Ooh, you think its funny your smiling!" I squealed. Patrick shoved my shoulder, he really was smiling now. "Your the most childish twenty six year old I know." He said grinning. 

I pouted and pointed towards Pete. "He's more childish than me though!" I whined. Patrick chuckled a bit. "At least when your childish your adorable." Patrick cooed lightly. I felt my cheeks flush and I punched his arm. "Say's you, fan-girls describe you as the definition of adorable." I said back. "And sugar I own it." He said with a smirk. "I feel like you were trying to make a song pun but it didn't exactly  work." I joked "How did you know?" He asked. "I just do." I replied.

Patrick slung his hand over my shoulder and pulled me into a side hug. "That's not a real reason." He whispered to me. "It is in my mind." I said to him with a half smile. "Your mind is a scary place." Patrick joked. My smile faltered a bit, my mind was a scary place. I could tell he saw my slight change in emotion because his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. I smiled brightly at him, hoping that it distracted him from from my change in emotion. I think it worked because he didn't look confused anymore, he probably thought I was just thinking. Patrick was a great friend, but I didn't know what he would think of me if I ever told him anything.

Joe walked out of the bunk area dressed in a plain black shirt with some black skinny jeans, he had some random converse high tops on which were red. "Hey M&M, excited for us to perform?" Joe asked. I shook my head no. "Nope, Patrick's voice is pitchy, Andy hits to hard at the start so his drums get weak, you always miss notes on your guitar, and the bass gets lost in the chaos." I said, I didn't mean it but it sound like some real criticism. All the guys looked shocked and a little upset about what I had said. "I'm kidding, calm down., Patrick has the voice of an angel, Andy you have very good stamina so the drums don't get weak, Joe I've never heard you miss a note, and Pete I can hear you bass just fine." I said holding my hands up in defense. Pete crossed his arms over his chest like a kid. "That wasn't funny Ems." He whined. "It kinda was, you should've seen your faces. You guys know I like your sound." I say to Pete.

"You here that guys, I have the voice of an angel." Patrick said smugly. It was always funny how around the guys Patrick can be pretty out there but around new people he's awkward and shy. "She said my drums were weak, I want to see you play those things all show!" Andy complained. "I don't know drums, I only a know bit of bass, because Pete was the only person here that wanted to teach me how to play an instrument." I said with a small smile. I reached up to scratch my head when I grazed the bump. I stopped on it for a second then lowered my hand, that nigh can still give me nightmares. I remembered our second big fight. It was two years into our relationship and Robert wanted to try for a baby. I didn't really want a child yet but Robert did and I wanted to make him happy so I agreed. After trying for about two months with no results I went to the doctors to see if something was wrong. He told me I couldn't have kids. I was heartbroken, I didn't want I kid right now but later in life I did.

Robert got very mad when I told him the news and it turned into a fight. It ended with me curled up in a ball on the floor and him kicking me and yelling at me. He said that I was useless, that I couldn't even bare him a child. Another thing i couldn't do for him and it was a simple thing. I saw a hand being waved in front of my face and i turned my face towards Joe. "You good there Emma, you kinda zoned out.?" Joe asked a worried tone in voice. He used my real first name, that means he really was worried.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, just thinking." I answered a bit to quickly. Joe raised his eyebrow but didn't question me. "Okay then." Joe muttered. He grabbed his phone and sat down on a seat across from me.  I moved so i had my back to the arm rest and my feet on Patrick's lap. "Are you gonna spend most of this trip on my lap?" Patrick asked with a small smile. I nodded curtly and turned on my phone, 1 message from Robert<3 was what it read. I opened the text, excited and nervous as to see what it read. 

'Miss u already, hope those guys don't try anything.' Sent at 12:41 A.M.. I was only gone for maybe at the most an hour. 'I miss u too, but I'm having a good time, they wont try anything.' Sent at 2:02 P.M. Sometimes it scared me how possessive he is. I didn't get a text back he was probably at work or something, or drunk, already. I opened up Twitter again and went through my feed. I went to the search and looked up Patrick Stump. I found his page and followed him, i looked up from my phone towards Patrick. "Happy i followed you on Twitter." I said to him. He looked up from his phone and smiled. "Yes!" Patrick said. I rolled my eyes but cracked a small smile.

I looked back down at my phone. Robert had texted me back, odd. 'Why did i even let you go with them, you don't deserve it, you don't deserve that brother or his band, you don't deserve me either!' He was really drunk. Even though he was to drunk to really know what he was typing it still hurt. I took in a shaky breath and ignored the text. I didn't want to get into an argument over text, and i was in a good mood. That was a rare thing, when i was i usually thought i didn't deserve it so i never stayed that way. Today i already ruined one good mood, maybe i could just have one for once.

'Respond to me you bitch!' I stared at the text. I should respond but i wasn't going to, maybe when he was sober. Him yelling at me through text was making me a little nervous though, i didn't want the guys to see. 'Respond to me now or I'll make you come home!' That one got me, and almost against my will i responded. 'We're almost in Las Vegas, i can't come back now even if i wanted to.' I replied. It was hard to stay calm, he was blackmailing me. 'Don't talk to me like that, i bet you're sleeping with everyone in your brothers stupid band!' I looked at the text and could feel my cheeks heat up from anger. 'I'm not sleeping with any of them, Fall Out Boy is not stupid, i have to go now bye.' I replied. I had to stop texting him before it became a full blown argument.

I looked up to see Patrick looking at me. "You good?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I looked around, Andy was playing video games, Pete was nowhere to be found and Joe had his earbuds in. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, just reading some mean comments." I lied. Patrick gave me a look that said, i-know-you-are-lying-to-me. "I swear i'm telling the truth." I lied, again. I hated lying to him, he didn't deserve it. I could tell Patrick didn't believe me but he didn't push it any further, which was nice. I always liked how Patrick didn't push you to tell him something, he waited till you ready to tell him.

Pete ran out of the bunk area. "Guy's we're gonna be in Vegas in like ten minutes!" He said to everyone. Andy nodded simply, Patrick just glared at him, he thought i was going to tell him, and Joe said nothing. Pete's smile fell. "You guys never listen to me!" He whined. "Don't worry Wentzy Pentzy, i heard you and I'm excited to." I said to him, ignoring the look Patrick was giving me. "At least Ems cares about what i say!" He said and side hugged me. Joe took out an earbud and looked over to Pete. "Did you say something?" He asked. I laughed and so did Patrick, Pete just sighed and took a seat. This is going to be a fun tour.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

YAY CHAPTER THREE UP, I'M HAVING A LOAD OF FUN WRITING ALL OF THESE CHAPTERS, I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE MOST FUN I'VE HAD WRITING IN A WHILE. I THINK I GOT BIT BY THE BOOK BUG OR SOMETHING, 'CAUSE I WAS OUT TODAY SHOPPING AND ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS GET THIS CHAPTER UP. ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU GUYS OR WHOEVER IS READING THAT I WILL BE GOING ON VACATION FOR TWO WEEKS SO I MOST LIKELY WONT BE UPDATING OR ON FOR THOSE TWO WEEKS. I LEAVE ON THE SIXTEENTH AND I GET BACK AROUND THE THIRTIETH. JUST THOUGHT ANYONE WHO WA READING THIS SHOULD KNOW. AND AS ALWAYS.

REN201 OUT