#11

I looked out the window and could see the guys were walking back to the bus. I had screenshoted the article, not to show them just, because. Andy opened the door and walked in. "How'd the show go!" I ask him.

"Good, playing was a lot of fun!" Andy said happily. I smiled at him and went back to my phone. I hadn't actually read the article doing that felt a bit to wrong, but that doesn't mean I couldn't skim through it. Okay yes I had definitely read the article, curiousity had gotten the best of me. It was just talking about how I had been seen with the band, especially with Patrick. So practically a bunch of fan-girls would now want my head on a stake.

Joe walked in a little later than everyone else, he was probably being social. Joe walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I stood up and walked to my bunk, I was In the mood to use a real computer. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and set it down on my bunk. I opened up one of the word documents. It was a story I had been working on for a little while now, I was hoping that I could get it published.

 I started tapping at the keys writing down what came to mind. I heard some footsteps coming towards my bunk and I panicked quickly shutting my laptop. My curtain was pulled open and I looked over to see who did it, Joe. "Hey stop being antisocial, come talk to us!" He whined. "Um sorry, I'm doing something." I said pointing to the closed laptop sitting in front of me.

"Yeah but the laptop is closed which means you aren't doing anything with it." Joe said and made a grab for my laptop. I pulled it away seconds before he could take it and held it close to my chest. "I am doing stuff." I said holding the laptop a little tighter. "What could be on the laptop that you don't want me to see?" Joe asked. 

"Stuff." I said defensively. "Were you watching porn?" Joe asked with a teasing smirk. "What, ew no, Joe!" I said and punched him in the chest. "Well you have no way to prove that. so I'm just going to assume you were watching porn."  Joe said. I sighed and pulled the laptop away from my chest, i opened it and flashed him the screen quickly. "See no boobs, or dicks, not porn." I scowled

"I couldn't see it very well so i still don't know." Joe told me. Joe was really playing with my mind right now, if i showed him he wouldn't tease me, if i didn't i would not here the end the time i watced "porn" on the tour bus. But then I would have to think about how shy I was about sharing my work with people close to me. After a small debate in my mind the pros of showing him enough to know I wasn't watching porn out weighed the cons.

"If I show you you will never mention this event in your life?" I asked him. "Cross my heart, now show me the damn computer." Joe said impatiently tapping his foot. I took in a deep breath and handed him the computer. I mean what's the wort that could happen, he hates my writing and never support's me in anything ever again. You know never mind that is the worst thing that could ever happen. I looked up from my lap to see Joe's eyes moving across the screen intently. I searched his facial expression for anything but found nothing but an emotionless expression.

I sighed feeling a pang hurt, I knew he would hate it. Before I could dig myself into a bigger hole of shame Joe spoke up. "Did you write this?" He asked his gaze still emotionless. "Yeah, I know it's terrible." I said taking my laptop back. "What, terrible, no that's pretty damn good!" Joe said with a smile. My eyes lit up and I smiled idiotically, he liked it. "You really think that?" I asked. "Yeah real book material if you ask me." Joe complimented. I felt like I giant weight had been lifteoff my chest, like I had no more worries.

"Well I think you have some important stuff to do so I'll leave you to it." Joe said and was about to walk off before he added. "But if you do watch porn, I don't judge." My cheeks flushed and I shooed him away. That actual!y wasn't so bad, he seemed to like it. What if he was lying? What if he actually hated it? What if he didn't think I could get it published? What if? What if? What if?