#9

It was around ten in the morning and i had been up all night thinking, listening to music, and reading. The guys of course weren't up yet but i was exhausted and need to do something to stay awake. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to get some coffee. I hated coffee, it was way to bitter, but it would keep me awake especially with the amount of sugar i added to make it taste good. I made some instant coffee and added around six teaspoons of sugar and some skim milk. I took a sip of the coffee happy i din't taste like complete shit. I heard someone rolling around in their bed then opening the curtain. I looked over to the bunk area seeing it was only Joe.

Joe got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. "I thought you didn't drink coffee." Joe commented pointing to the mug held in my hands. "I don't usually, but I'm really tired and it will help wake me up." I replied taking another sip of the coffee. "I will never understand why you don't like coffee, everyone else in the family likes it." Joe said as he made himself a coffee. "I'm just unique." I said with a shrug. Joe rolled his eyes as he grabbed his coffee and headed into the lounge area. "You guys have show tonight then an interview right?" I asked. "You can come to the interview if you want, i mean you can't really come on set but it's better than staying in the bus all day." Joe offered with a small smile. My eye's lit up, not being in the bus for a bit. "Sure I'll come!" I said happily, i could get out, explore a new place, distract myself.

"It's just an interview calm yourself woman." Joe said with a chuckle. "Hey I'm in a good mood don't kill it." I threatened. "You really are childish M&M." Joe said. "I am not!" I complained. "Sure, what ever you say." Joe teased. I smacked his head and sat down in an armchair. "Ow, that hurt!" Joe whined and rubbed his head. "Oh come on Joe, man up and deal with the pain!" I said to Joe like a coach. "Hey you've never been hit in the balls with a guitar before you'll never know real pain!" Joe said while shaking his head. "Well i could- never mind." I was going say that i could have children but that wouldn't happen. Joe raised an eyebrow but didn't question it, like most things he never did.

I heard some more rustling in a bed and i could see Andy waking up. "So I'm guessing you wake up the earliest in the band?" I asked pointing to Joe. "Well i guess mom and dad forcing us to get up early kind of rubbed off on me." Joe shrugged. "Yes ten in the morning is very early." I said in a mocking tone. "It's early in this band so i can claim the title." Joe replied. "I don't think it's much of a title, just saying." I mumble. "Hm, what was that?" Joe asked. "Oh nothing." I said putting on a innocent smile. Joe watched me like if he looked away i would do something that would be remembered for centuries (I'm a comedian).

Andy finally walked into the lounge, he looked pretty tired. "Hey Andy!" I said. "Morning." He mumbled. He went into the kitchen to get a coffee, people and coffee. "You people aren't morning people are you?" I asked. "Pete's not bad, i mean he's still kind of an asshole but better." Joe said. "Hey i heard that!" I heard Pete yelled at us. "I only speak the truth!" Joe shouted back at him. "Guys shut up, i was sleeping!" Patrick shouted from his bunk in a gruff morning voice. Okay that voice was sexy, what shut up Emma you have a boyfriend. I mentally yelled at myself, why would i think that, well i only think the truth right?

I face palmed myself, oh i did that in real life. I looked up with a sheepish smile to see Andy and Joe staring at me. "I'm okay just, just, just, doubting my sexuality, like many women." I said mentally face palming this time at my terrible excuse. "You confuse me sometimes Emma, sometimes i'm worried for you." Joe said in a fake solemn tone. "I know i tend to do that to a lot of people." I replied even though no one ever really worried about me. "Still weird." Joe muttered to himself. yeah i guess i was pretty weird, in a good or bad way was up to other people.

Pete stumbled out of the bunk area his bed head making him look terrible. "Pete you look like a porcupine!" I said as i laughed at his appearance. Pete scowled and flipped me off. "Not everyone can look like a princess when they wake up." Pete grumbled. "But Pete, i thought you were the 2005 emo princess?" I asked. "I was, but it doesn't mean i look like a princess when i wake up." Pete retorted. I smiled at him. "I know you guys don't look as good as me but you can at least try." I say to them. Pete rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Can you guys like actually shut up or is it to much to ask for sleep!" Patrick yelled at us again his is oh so sexy morning voice.

Honestly Emma get your shit together, boyfriend, you don't like Patrick that way!! I yelled at myself mentally once again.  was having some delusional thought right now, but i kinda feel like they're true. "Nope sorry 'Trick, everyone else is awake so you're gonna get up anytime now!" Joe yelled to him in a cheery tone. I heard Patrick groan and something landing a couple meters away from me and the guys. I looked at it and saw it was Patrick's pillow. "Um 'Trick i think you need your pillow?" I spoke up only to get a loud grumble of complaint. "Um, you want your pillow back 'Trick?" I asked him politely. He replied with a grumbled yes which made me smile lightly.

I picked up the pillow and walked over to Patrick's bunk. "Here." I said and held out the pillow for him. He grabbed it and put it under his head. "Thanks." He said with a yawn. "No problem." I said. Before i left i picked up his fedora and set it atop my head. "Hey, hey Patrick, Patrick, do i look fab?" I asked as i poked Patrick. He swatted at my hand ignoring me to his best abilities. "Patrick, if you look I'll leave you alone." I said and pushed some hair behind my ears. "Fine." He mumbled and rolled over to look at me.. "Cool yeah you look great now let me go back to sleep." Patrick complained and rolled back over. "No Patrick, don't leave me alone with them they're all boring!" I said grabbing Patrick's shoulder before he could roll over.

"Hey!" Joe and Pete yelled at me at the same time while Andy snickered. "Sorry guys, i just like Patrick more than you." I shout to them. "Well go hang with them i don't care if they're boring." Patrick muttered and rolled over. I plopped down on the small bunk and laid next to him. "If you won't get up then i guess I'll just wait here for you." I said. "You're being so annoying right now Ems you know that?" Patrick said but i could here a slightly amused tone in his voice. "I don't consider myself annoying more like relentless." I replied with a silly smirk. "Yeah well now you're on the ground." Patrick said. I gave him a confused look and before i could ask Patrick pushed me off his bunk with a chuckle.

I frowned and picked myself up from the ground. "That was very disrespectful Patrick." I said while crossing my arms. "Sorry, it was just so, so tempting." Patrick said pouting slightly. "For gods sake Patrick, why do you have to be pushing me off you bed?" I asked. "Fine, come sit." Patrick said sitting up and patting the spot next to him. I smiled and did as i was told taking the spot next to him. "What time is it?" Patrick asked me. "Um like ten thirty-ish or something." I said with a shrug. "God Ems what are you doing to this band, waking us up early." Patrick said shoving my shoulder lightly. "Whatever, i like waking up early, see 'yah when you decide to actually get up." I said and stood up from his bunk and walked into the living room. I was still really excited for the interview but that was going to be happening in a like seven hours so i had to kill some time. 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OH, WHAT'S THIS ANOTHER CRAPPY CHAPTER KAITLYN? OH AND IT'S ALSO UP LATE, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?  OKAY GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS BEING UP LATE AND BEING BORING AND STUFF. I WENT OUT AROUND THREE AND I WAS OUT TILL LIKE SEVEN, THEN WHEN I FINALLY GOT TO WRITING THE REST OF THIS AROUND EIGHT I HAD GOTTEN A REALLY BAD HEADACHE LIKE AN HOUR BEFORE. I'VE BEEN GETTING SOME PRETTY BAD HEADACHES SINCE YESTERDAY AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY BAD SLEEPING HOURS AND ALWAYS BEING ON THE COMPUTER. I WILL PROBABLY ONLY GET ONE MORE CHAPTER UP BEFORE I LEAVE BUT I MIGHT GET TWO UP. AND AS ALWAYS

REN210 OUT