#14

Patrick had fallen sleep but i was still awake in his arms. I couldn't fall asleep with all the thoughts running wild in my head. Some were nice about Patrick others were scary about Robert. Robert, what would Robert do if he ever found out. He would kill me, and no one would ever find my body. Okay maybe i wouldn't actually die but there was a chance.

What would the guys think too? Joe probably wouldn't like it but he doesn't like Robert either. Pete and Andy i had no idea. I just wanted shut up my brain now, it was making me worried. I mean it usually does worry me. Speaking of being worried i have a book to edit, oh god i only have two days to edit it. Maybe if i complain about the book being to long to edit in such a short time of a week they'll give me more time. They probably wouldn't though.

Okay brain shut up, you are happy. When Patrick wakes up he's going to ask about it. I don't want to tell him. Patrick was to nice, he would literally do anything for someone he cared for. He'd probably donate his fucking kidney to you if you needed a kidney. I really didn't want to feel like i was taking advantage of him. Right now i kinda want him to just sleep forever.

My wish was short lived because i could feel Patrick stirring. I felt him move my hair out of the way and start pressing soft kisses to the back of my neck. I leaned into the feeling, it was so wrong yet so right. Soon he had made his way way up to my jaw line and started lightly tracing it with kisses. When he reached my lips he kissed them softly like they would shatter if he kissed me any harder.

When he asked for entrance i denied it, i didn't want to go any further now. Patrick probably understood at least some of what i felt because he simply pulled away and nuzzled his head in he crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breath and sent shivers up my spine. How do you do this to me Patrick?

"Emma?" I heard him mumble into my hair. "Yes?" I asked him knowing what he was going to ask. "Are you going to tell me?" He asked in a soft tone. I let out a loud sigh, how could i just pour everything onto him.

"I don't want to talk about it." I answered. I could feel Patrick frown against my neck. "Please Emma you have to tell someone." Patrick said trying to encourage me. "I promise that when I'm ready you'll be the first person to know." I promised him.

"Alright." He said even though his voice still sounded disappointing. Right after that i heard the creek of a door opening and i panicked. The guys couldn't know. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom with out a second thought. Good thing my makeup was in here, didn't really want anyone seeing the hickey.

I grabbed my foundation and poured some out on the back of my hand. I used my finger to dab at it and put it on the mark then rub it in. Okay doesn't look bad. I found my concealer and started dabbing it on. Okay not even noticeable. Last i put on some powder to set the makeup. See nothing there.

I was really glad i had always been good at makeup. I cracked open the door and saw Patrick joking with the guys. He was smiling, okay i really loved his smile. It was just perfect. Oh stop swooning and just act natural.

I opened the door fully and walked out of the bathroom. I made my to the lounge. Okay natural. Oh god Patrick's looking at me. Did he tell the guys, no Patrick wouldn't tell the guys he was to trustworthy. Okay stop worrying everything is fine.

I sat down next to Joe, not wanting to seem suspicious or anything. "So what'd you guys do while we were gone?" Joe asked. "Play video games, eat, sleep, rob a bank, the usual." Patrick lied smoothly. Wait did he say rob a bank, causal Patrick.

"Patrick we weren't supposed to tell them about the bank!" I said playing along. "Oh shit forget i said that." Patrick said with a fake nervous laugh. Andy and Joe seemed to bye it but Pete had this smirk that made me think he suspected something. I just hope he was thinking wrong.