#1

Emma Trohman

I looked down at my suitcase, i think that's everything i needed for tour. My brother was the lead guitarist for an American pop rock band called Fall Out Boy, he invited me to come on their tour for their new album American Beauty/ American Psycho. I had of course agreed to go, i never really got to seem him or the other guys so this was an opportunity for me to spend time with them. I lived with my boyfriend of four years, he was awesome. He was a little abusive but it was all my fault any way. He only hit me if i didn't do something right, if i didn't do something he asked or if he was drunk. He loved me though and no one could convince me otherwise.

"Emma, Joe and the guys are here!" Robert my boyfriend called up. I slipped on my leather jacket, it was Chicago and it was only spring so it would be pretty windy. I tied up my combat boots and made my way own the stairs carefully. When i got to the bottom of the stairs i saw Joe. I dropped my bags and ran up to hug him. "M&M, it's been way to long!" I smiled at the little nickname he's been calling me since he was ten. When i was younger i couldn't say my name so instead i said MM, it kinda of stuck with Joe. "Yeah it has, you and your band still terrible?" I jokingly asked. I did actually like the music his band made it was different. "As ever!" He said with a smile.

He grabbed my suitcase and started pulling it out to the tour bus. I looked over to Robert who still looked mad. "I don't want you being with four guys for two months!" He grumbled. Robert was really possessive, he didn't like me having guy friends, which is also one of the reasons why i didn't talk to the guys much. "I'll be fine." I say. Touching the large bump of a scar on my head. It was from are first argument, Robert was mad because i had come home late, he was also drunk. He ended up smashing a bottle over my head. I forgave him of course, i mean it was really my fault for not coming home when he wanted me to.

"I don't like your brother and i don't like your brothers band!" Robert growled his voice raising slightly. I always knew Robert didn't like my brother or his band, but my brother didn't like him, the guys were skeptical but they never told me what they thought of him. "I'll be fine, nothing will happen." I said and pecked his lips. "Fine." He said still sounding angry. "Thanks, I'll miss you!" I said with a final hug to Robert. I picked up my bag and walked out of the house.

Joe smiled at me when he saw me. "Come one, they guys can't wait to see you!" He said like a little boy. I smile and followed him onto the bus, where i was greeted with three smiling faces. I met them all through Joe, but i gotta say i hit it off better with Patrick then the others, they were still all my good friends. Pete jumped up from his seat and hopped over to me childishly. "Yo Ems, long time no see!" He said and enveloped me in a hug. Pete had great hugs but none were as good Joe's. "Hey Pete, how are Meagan and Bronx?" I asked. Meagan was Pete's girlfriend and Bronx was Pete's son with his divorced wife Ashlee Simpson.

Pete's smile grew even bigger. "They're both great, Meagan and me are expecting a little boy!" Pete said almost jumping up and down. "Congrats, what are you going to name him?" I asked. "We don't really know yet but we have a couple of names in mind." He said and sat back down again, looking really happy. I strolled over to Andy and fist bumped him. "I still need to get you to watch Star Wars." He said with his cool guy smile. "Not a chance, ginger beard." I joked. "Just you wait!" He joked back. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to Patrick.

"I don't even get acknowledged by my best friend." I said feigning hurt as i sat beside Patrick. "Sorry Ems, he has a new bestie, his names Pete Wentz." Pete said with a smug smile. I gasped and laid my body over Patrick body as if i had fainted. "Good going Pete, we were supposed to let her down softly." Patrick joke scolded Pete. I held in a giggle as i could imagine the pout on Pete's face.

"You'll always be my best friend, curly." Patrick whispered in my ear. I giggled at the little nickname he gave me because of excessively curly hair just like Joe's. I usually straightened it for Robert but i had no time today. "I better be." I whispered back. He chuckled at that. "If i ever stopped being friends with you you'd probably hunt me down and kill me." Patrick whispered to me. I nodded my head seriously. "Right you are with that Stump." I Whisper laughed.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Pete asked us from the couch he was sitting on. "We're just trying to work out when you and Meagan had sex." I replied. Pete's tan cheeks flushed red, i knew that would shut him up. Patrick burst out laughing and so did Joe. "It's not that funny!" Pete whined. "I beg to differ Pete, i see two grown men laughing." I said noticing my whole body was still on Patrick, i couldn't be that heavy since i don't eat much but i was getting uncomfortable. I moved so just my head was resting on Patrick's thigh.

"I don't think they're really grown that much." Andy piped up. Making me giggle slightly. "You do have a point there Andy. So i beg to differ Pete, two seven year old's in the body's of grown men are laughing." I said, and that made Pete laugh. "Okay while you guys are dying of laughter i gotta go pee." I said and headed to the bathroom. I opened the door and stood in front of the mirror. I looked thinner, maybe this diet was really working. I pulled up my shirt and looked at the ugly cuts on my side.

Some were old, some were new. I cut my self because of what a failure i was to my boyfriend, i never got anything right, that's why he hit me. I pulled down my shirt again, i really hoped the guys didn't find out, their lives were already way to stressful, i couldn't just go and add my problems to theirs. Also they were some of my only friends, i didn't want them to think of me as weak or pathetic. I used the bathroom, flushed the toilet then washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom.

I took my spot i had before, my head resting on Patrick's thigh. I was pretty tired since they had come late in the night at like 12:00 or so. usually i would be asleep by now since Robert didn't like going to bed late. I felt my self drifting in and out of conscious trying desperately to stay awake. But i failed and ended up falling asleep on Patrick's leg.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

FIRST CHAPTER UP! ALL WRITTEN IN ONE DAY, IT EVEN GOT DELETED ONCE, I WENT THROUGH HELL TO WRITE THIS. ANYWAY, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN MAKING ME A COVER FOR THIS BOOK, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS AND I'L P.M. YOU ABOUT IT. ONE LAST THING BEFORE I LEAVE, I THINK I'LL BE UPDATING THIS BOOK A BIT MORE THAN OTHER SINCE I REALLY LIKE WRITING FANFIC. AND AS ALWAYS

REN201 OUT