Breathe Me

Chapter 8 Tegean POV

The music plays loud and everyone was dancing it's the annual senior party.

Every year up coming seniors like myself would throw this huge party to get ready for our last year of high school.

It's the party every freshman dreams of attending.

I grab ahold of Amber and start dancing with her, she's already having a great time.

"Woo woo senior is among us and we know what it brings, indulge in this childish moment with me will ya"

Amber says as she fake pouted.

I give in "fine" I whisper in her ear as I pull her closer we dance for about 25 minutes.

I then suggest that we go play the games that they had set up.

I look down at my read 11:59.

"Hey" I say to Amber

"Its almost 12 you know what that means" she smiles.

"Crazy act" she replies

Crazy act a thing the seniors started four years ago its when you do the craziest crap no one would ever expect you to do.

I look down at my clock again

"Its 12" I say

Amber looks at my clock and smiles hard.

"I guess it is"

Before we knew it people started doing all types of odd and interesting things.

I look at Amber and she looks at me, she grabed me and pulled me in close.

Her lips then rested upon my own.

I don't pull away though, in fact I let our mouths melt into each others.

After a long pause she lets go she smiles and bites her lip

"Ta da" she said

"That's my crazy act" she speaks again

I grab her hand and look into her gorgeous blue eyes and ask

"Will you go out with me"

"Yess are you kidding of course I will" she smiles

I pull her close again and kiss her longer than before.

End of chapter 8