Forever Mine(HARRY STYLES FAN FIC)

well this is my first time writing a fan fiction on Harry Styles so I hope you like it vote or comment please thanks :)

Please go to the table of chapters and click on the right order cuz I updated it and somehow it got messed up

Thanxs :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

Makenzie's Point of View:

M

" MAKENZIE OH SWEET SWEET MAKENZIE GET UP!" Alexis sang loudly. I tried to find a pillow or anything to hide my head with but I got nothing. The sun was shining brightly through the window for a day in London.

"Alexis what do you want from me. It's a Saturday morning I need some sleep you know."

"Well Im hungry and I need you to go make me something so get up now." she yelled halfway down the stairs. I sat up on my bed and stretched out before heading towards the bathroom to get ready for today. Alexis is like the sister I never had especially since im an only child. She is always there for me through thick and thin no matter what she will always be the shoulder I could cry on. We just finished our senior year and we decided to rent an apartment of our own so we did. I wouldn't say its bad but it is decent. It has 4 bedrooms, a dinning room, a kitchen, living room, two bathrooms and a nice backyard with a pool. Once I was done fixing my hair into a fishtail braid I headed towards my closet and chose what I was going to wear today. Since today's weather was nice I decided to go with a floral tank with a light gray cardigan, a white short short with a brown braided belt along with my white crochet toms. I applied some eyeliner, a little bit of mascara and a light shade of pink lip gloss. After applying my make-up I headed downstairs but shortly stopped midway and smelled something burning.

" Seriously Alexis I leave you for about 30 minutes and your about to burn down the house."

" Well if it wasn't for your sleepy ass then I wouldn't have to be doing anything right now." And with that she left towards the living room. The next thing I hear was music blaring through our speakers.

"Thank you for almost making me lose my hearing. Now turn down that mu--." I said but shortly stopped as Alexis began singing a well known song that has been going on for a few weeks or so.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'd understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh, oh,

That's what makes you beautiful" And that was One Direction ladies and gentlemen on 100.FM"

One Direction. The most famous boy band in the whole world. Don't get me wrong but I do like them but im just not that big of a fan. I love all the boys except Harry. The "Flirt" with his soft and luscious curls that make you wanna run your hands through and play with them and his mesmerizing green eyes. He always gets what he wants but life isn't all about that in my opinion. On the other hand, Alexis is like in love with them and by that I mean she kind of stalks them.

" So what do you want to do today Alex." I say as I put the plates in the dishwasher.

"Shopping. We are going out tonight and dance like there is no tomorrow." she said as she goes upstairs to get ready for our shopping adventure.

"Sure but lets stop by Starbucks since you nearly burned our house down incident." I say as I grab my purse, my iPhone 5 and car keys. After Alexis comes down we head out and start our adventure.

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR. COMMENT OR VOTE SO THAT I COULD WRITE MORE :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------