Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Previously

As I open the door I expect to find Mason and a rose in his hand, ready to go. But a tall figure towers over me, strands of curls sticking out all over the place, familiar ones too.

"Harry?"

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry?"

"Harry what are you doing here?" Makenzie's voice rings my ears.

My eyes roam her body, taking in every single detail. The dress she's wearing brings out her curves.

"Harry, what are you doing here." She says again, closing the door behind her.

"I was actually coming here to talk to you." I say without thinking.

"And what is it that you want to talk to me about?" Makenzie questions me as she crosses her arms.

"About the other day at Nando's, with Alice...."

"Stop, Harry I don't need you to be saying sorry for something you didn't do. Shouldn't you be with her, I'm surprised she let you come see me." Makenzie glares at me.

"We'll I'm sorry. And Alice doesn't need to know where I am." I bark.

"Harry it's best if you leave." Makenzie looks at her feet.

I rise her chin with my index finger and stare into her eyes.

"I can't leave Makenzie. Not now." I whisper.

"Harry I can't do this right now." She takes a step back and places her hand in my chest.

"Makenzie, I want you to give me a chance and..."

"I can't trust you Harry. Not that easily." She looks away.

"Give me a chance..."

"I don't know."

"Makenzie." A voice speaks.

"Mason, this is Harry. Harry this is Mason my boyfriend."

I cringe at the thought of Makenzie being with anyone else except me. No wonder she wants to give me a chance. She's with him.

"Are you ready love. I made reservations, so we don't want to be late." Mason places his hand around her waist.

"Ill see you around Harry." Makenzie looks at me and walks towards Masons car.

He opens the door for her to get in. While I stand there at her door, looking stupid. I see her laugh at something Mason said, her head falling back. Her eyes find mine and she stops laughing, then the car leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makenzie's P.O.V

"I can't leave Makenzie. Not now." His raspy voice whispers.

"How about you?" Mason asks me.

"Uh yeah." I answer.

"Makenzie are you alright. You seem out of it. If there's something wrong then we could leave and..."

"No. I'm fine. Can you excuse me, I'm going to go to the ladies bathroom." I look for my purse.

"Yeah. I'll just wait here until our food comes." Mason says.

I get up and look for the bathroom and pray when I do.

I stand in front of the mirror and place my hands on either side of the sink.

"Why is this happening." I groan and and take in deep breathes.

"Give me a chance..." His voice pleads. His eyes searching for something I can't give him.

How can I give him a second chance. I can just trust him that easily. And I have Mason.

But me and Harry could just be friends. It's just that.... Ugh.

"Fuck you Harry and all the things you do to me." I whisper.

Now I need to go back put there to Mason and enjoy the rest of my date, or what's left of it.

I calm down taking in a few deep breathes and gather my stuff.

"Are you alright?" Masons eyes full of concern.

"Yeah never been better." I plaster a smile on my face.

"So what was Harry doing at your house?" Mason asks me.

"Oh nothing he was just dropping off something for Alexis." I lied and drink my champagne.

"Oh." He simply replies, with a slight hint of jealousy.

"He's just a friend. You have nothing to worry about." I assure him.

"I'm not." He says blunt.

"Here are your dishes. Hope you enjoy." The waiter smiles as she places the our food down.

I start to eat my food without saying another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in such a while with all the things I have to do and all but please bare with me

Anyways I love STORY OF MY LIFE and I cried when I saw the video it was just perfection

Ilysm for reading