Chapter 12

Makenzie's  POV:

It was Friday afternoon when I came back from work. Luckily I got to leave early. Which means I have time to go to the mall and get Harry a present for his birthday. Even though I was still a little mad that he left for some other slut, not in a jealous way, but i still like him as a friend . As a friend, nothing more and nothing less. I shouldn't get my hopes up, thinking that there could be something between me and Harry. I shake my head and realized I arrived at my house. Once I walk in i see Alexis sitting on the couch watching a rerun of Friends.

"Is this what you have been doing the whole day?" I ask as I take my shoes off.

"We'll of course not I took a nap as well." She said.

"Oh nice to know. But since today is Friday I need to go to the mall and get some things for Harry's birthday. And since im at it I need a new dress." I said as I sat next to her.

"Yeah you just reminded me I need something so how about I go get ready."

"Yeah you should you look like a mess. No boy should want to see you." I joked.

"Haha very funny." She stuck her tongue out at me ad left the room. While she was changing I  put a random channel on.

"Could it be Harry Styles and Caroline Flack!!! Reporters have spotted the two coming out of a close friends party. Later that same week they were spotted hanging out at Starbucks........."

Well isn't this a surprise i thought to myself. Harry Styles going out with the one and only Caroline Flack. And this is why i don't have any feelings for him because I know that when i fall for him i will end up being hurt. But enough about me, I should be happy for Harry.  Right. Im not the jealous type of girl, im the one who makes people jealous of. If Harry is happy than i should be happy as well not for his sake but for mine. I turned of the telly, grabbed my keys and left with Alexis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about this one."

"Do you want me to come as some kind of stripper?"

"I think that Harry would enjoy that don't you think?" Alexis smirked.

"Oh shut up Alex. I don't care what Harry would think about it. And by the way it hardly covers me up." I playfully smack her arm.

" You got the perfect body, the right curves and fine ass. I say you should show it off and be proud of it." Alexis exclaimed. We've been searching for a dress for what seemed like hours. After finding nothing in the store we left to a small boutique across from us. As soon as I entered the store a dress caught my eye.

"Alexis look at this dress. Its so beautiful and simple.." I showed her the strapless dress. It has a white strapless lace top with an open back and the bottom part is a dark almost mint color.

"I'm going to try it on. Ill be right back." I told her. Once I tried it on I knew it was the one. I looked myself in the mirror and loved how it looked. It bought out my curves and it was just a above my knees. I went and showed Alexis.

"Omg Makenzie you look amazing in that dress. It totally suits you and I found the perfect heels for you to wear." Alexis smiled. And she was right. The heels were black open toed with 4 gold color buttons on the sides. They added like a few inches to my height. After buying my dress we went and found one for Alexis, an almost dark shade of pink high low dress with sliver high heels. From all the shopping I decided to get Harry some cologne since I didn't really know what to get him. We then made our way towards the food court to eat some Chinese.