Chapter 5

Harry's Point Of View:

"Hey Harry are you ready?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah hold up I'll be there in a minute." And with that Louis left. I was getting ready for my guys night out since it has been a long time since we have ever had one. I decided to wear my white dress shirt, black pants and some dress shoes. I sprayed some cologne and fixed my hair and played with my curls a little. I searched for my phone and headed downstairs.

"Well you are looking fine mate." Louis said in a seductive way.

"Thanks Boo Bear. I do try my best." I said laughing. I sat down and waited for the other lads to hurry up so I decided to go on twitter. I scrolled down looking at my newsfeed when I heard footsteps coming this way.

"Are you guys ready to have some fun tonight!!" Niall screamed. Everyone laughed and whistled.

"Well let's go then lads wouldn't wanna waste some precious time." I said as I opened the door and had 4 boys follow me. We all piled in my car and started the engine. Twenty minutes later we arrived at a funky looking club. Once we found a parking spot we all got out and headed inside the club. After going inside the club my ears were filled with loud music and people were dancing and drinking everywhere. We all headed towards the V.I.P section and ordered our drinks.

"What could I get you sexy guys." the hot waitress said as she twirled a piece of her hair.

"I'll have a tequila love." I whispered in her ear.

"Sure. And how about you guys?" she said looking over to the other lads.

" Same thing." they said in unison.

"Not for me I'm fine." Liam said quickly.

"Coming up." She said as she left. I looked around and spotted a sexy brunette dancing while holding a drink and staring at me. I winked at her and she used her pointer finger to tell me to come here so I did.

"Hello love whats your name?" I whisper just enough so she could hear.

"Jane and you must be the sexy Harry Styles from One Direction? Am I correct or not?" she said smiling.

"Well yes you are beautiful. How about we go dance?" I said as I started to grab for her hand. She agreed and we headed towards the dance floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makenzie's Point Of View:

The first thing I heard was the loud music coming out of the club as soon as I got out of my car. We just arrived at the club and we're able to get a parking spot and now we were heading towards the entrance.

"Get ready to dance and drink all night long!!!" Alexis screamed loud enough for people to give weird looks.

"Alexis calm down girl your making us looking... wait what am I saying I mean you are embarrassing yourself." I said just enough so that she heard me. We were greeted by the security and went inside. Once I got inside, I saw many colorful lights flashing everywhere so you really couldn't see where you were going. Suddenly I noticed Alexis grab my hand and pull me towards the bar.

"I swear that we could have been eaten up and never be able to see each other ever again!" She screamed over the loud music.

"What do you want to get?"

"Umm... get me a tequila for now." I said as I looked around the club and spotted someone very attractive so I'm going to do what I always do whenever I want anything.

"I'm going to go dance .I need to do something before I get tired." And with that I got up and walked over to the guy I saw before and started to dance along with the electrotype music. I knew he noticed me because I soon felt his hands on my waist and push me closer to him. So I decided to have a little fun and teased with him. I slightly began dancing up and down on him putting my hands around his neck. I knew that turned him on because I heard a soft moan come out of his mouth.

"What's your name love?" the stranger asked me. I stopped for a sudden and noticed that his accent was very familiar. It couldn't be. It cant. The one person that has been on my mind ever since we met.

Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY STORY!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP READING