Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3:

Makenzie's Point Of View:

We arrived at Starbucks and were able to get a parking spot luckily. Sometimes Saturdays were usually the busy days. Once we entered, the smell of coffee hit me like a gush of wind. I always loved the smell of coffee because for one it keeps me up the whole day and second it could be nice and sweet. I look around and see some people walking in and sitting down to relax for awhile. Suddenly I got interrupted by Alexis.

"So we are going to head to the mall after this because I really wanna buy something to wear for tonight."

"Yep. I have nothing to wear so why not. I just cant wait to go dancing and have the time of my life."

"Yes two women who are single and ready to mingle." Alexis says as she does a little dance move of her own.

" Woah there wouldn't want to hurt anyone now."

"Hahaha! Very funny." she rolls her eyes. When we turned around we noticed it was our turn to order.

"Well Good Morning. What can I get for two fine ladies if I say so." the cute cashier said which seemed to be around our age. I say he is very good looking with such nice hair.

"Oh umm... Can we have two Caramel Frappuccino." I said as the cashier took our orders down.

" That will be $10." he said as I was searching for my wallet. I took out a 20 dollar bill and handed it to him. He gave me my change back with a note. I opened it up and I saw that he wrote down his number. I looked up and saw him wink at me as I reached for our drinks.

"Oh my gosh did you see what just happened there?" Alexis said excitedly.

"Well of course, I was there and anyways he just gave me his number. It wasn't that important." I say.

"Whatever. He was checking you out." she said as we headed towards a table to sit. We talked for at least a few minutes or so when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turn see that two guys that looked about our age came in. They looked too familiar but I couldn't tell because they were wearing sunglasses. But I must say one of them looked very good looking. He caught me staring and simply grinned and I turned around.

"Earth to Mackenzie. Did you hear what I just said because nothing could be more important than me." I faced and saw Alexis looking were I did before.

"Im sorry. But is it just me or do they look so familiar."

"I think so but anyways could you go get some napkins please."

"Sure." I said as I got up and made my way towards the table that held all straws, forks, spoons, sugar ect. I grabbed a few and made my way back to our table when I bumped into someone and spilled their coffee on them.

"Oh my gosh i'm so so so so sorry. I didn't look where I was going. I am such a klutz. Here let me help you clean up and buy you another coffee or something." I blabbered on while I started to clean the strangers shirt. Suddenly i stopped as I heard him speak.

"Its okay love. There's nothing to worry about. Its just a small coffee stain." He said in a familiar british accent. I looked up and saw that he took of his sunglasses. He was smiling and the space between us was limited so you were able to notice his cute dimples, he had nice green eyes and lots of curls around his face. It was none other than Harry Styles from One Direction.

" I'm so sorry once again. I cant believe I spilled coffee on Harry Styles. Well I'm about to head off now and pretend this never happened." I said as I backed away and headed towards my table but suddenly felt a hand grab for my arm and pull me back.

"What's the rush love. You are one of the first girls that isn't fainting or screaming who I am. It wasn't your fault we all make mistakes. So whats your name beautiful." he said smiling.

"Makenize." I say casually as I check if Alexis is watching me but to my luck she is scrolling down on her phone.

"We'll Malkenzie today has been your lucky day." He whispers close to my ear sending chills through my body.

"And why is that?" I say trying my best not to melt then and there. I soon feel his arms snake around my waist and reaching for something from my back pockets. When he finally got what he was looking for he stepped back for a little. I saw that he held my phone and was typing something in my phone.

"Here you go love." He said while handing me back my phone.

"Hurry up mate we gotta go check up p