Chapter 6

Harry's Point Of View:

After the very heated dancing, Jane had gone to the bathroom so I decided to just stick around until she comes back. I looked around and saw that both Louis and Zayn were chugging down different types of drinks while Liam, being the protective father that he is, was in the middle of everything and trying to stop them. I chuckled to myself  and realized how close I have become wit these lads since the X-Factor  and it felt like it was just yesterday we were average high school boys. Something caught my eye and I turned to a hot blonde making her way to me. She was wearing a red short one arm sleeve dress and her hair was a cascade of dirty blonde curls. Suddenly I found her dancing on me with her hands behind my neck. Once I snaked my hands around her waist pushing her closer to me, she started to grind her ass right above my crotch making me let out a small moan and a chuckle from her. I didn't realize how bad I wanted her, when I started to move against her as well.

"What's your name love?" I whispered in her ear but she didn't respond. She turned around and the light hit her face just in the right place to see who it was.

"Makenzie?" I questioned. I was so relieved and happy that I got to see the beautiful face of hers.

"Harry what a nice time to see you here?" she said a little embarrassed of our little incident.

"Well Im here with the lads having some kind of boys night out but how about you?"

"Oh you know just hanging out with my friend which I have to get back to if you don't mind." she said as she turned around and heading towards the bar until I reached for her arm and pulled her back to me.

"You don't have to go you know, I just saw you. And I am sure that she's fine." I said as I felt her struggling to get out of my grip. " I wont bite." I chuckled. "Hopefully" I thought to myself.

"Lets say I go introduce you to the rest of the boys." I said as I freed her from the position we were in. I then grabbed for her hand and made our way towards my table. Her hands fit perfectly into mine as if they were two puzzle pieces meant to be, as cheesy as it sounds. Soon I spotted the table with Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn sitting and chatting with one another.

"Harold where have you been up to?" Louis said as he got up to hug me as if he lost me.

"Im fine Louis but I want you guys to meet Makenzie." I said as she waved hello.

"Well me and Makenzie have met before but as you can see there is Liam, Niall and Zayn." Louis said as he brought her to the table to sit. I watched as the boys individually introduced themselves to her but I saw Zayn staring at Makenzie and checking her out. I started to clench my fists together as my knuckles began turning white and decided to leave before anything gets out of hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makenzie's Point Of View:

"You don't have to go you know, I just saw you. And I am sure that she's fine." Harry whispered in my ear making me want to melt in his arms. " I wont bite." he whispered just enough so that I could hear. This is the second time that I see Harry and must I say he looks very sexy. WAIT. What are you saying Makenzie you can not fall for Harry, he just gonna end up breaking your heart.

"Lets say I go introduce you to the rest of the boys." he said, interrupting my thoughts and letting me go. I didn't get to answer and I feel Harry's hand grab my hand and pull me towards his table. Soon we arrived to his table where the four boys were sitting and talking to each other.

"Harold where have you been." Louis said as he got up and went to hug Harry as if he would never see him again.

"Well me and Makenzie have met before but as you can see there is Liam, known as Daddy Direction."

"Hi you must be the girl Harry was talking about. Harry was right when he said that you were beautiful." Liam said as he got up from his seat to greet me with a hug. I couldn't believed Harry had even mentioned me to the boys.

"I'm Zayn." he said while kissing my hand and holding on for a while. I hadn't really noticed his mesmerizing chocolate eyes and the way his face features were so sexy especially the way his jawline was so bold and......

"Well I'm Niall." the irish blonde said waving to me and snapping me back into reality.

"And we're One Direction." Louis said imitating their saying. I quickly glanced at Harry and saw he had on a straight face and noticed that he was clutching his knuckles which were turning white.

"Harry are you alright?" I questioned him worried.

"Just great. Well I'm going to go get us drinks." and he took off. I was wondering what that was all about when I spotted Alexis. She was heading towards the table and sat next to NIall.

"Alexis where have you been I was looking all over for you?"

"I should be asking you the same thing?" she backfired.

"Well I ran into Harry more liked danced but anyways Im here and how did you meet Niall?"

"Well I saw them here and I wanted to meet them so I tried to get their attention when Niall saw me and he let me in." I looked at Niall and saw that he was blushing. I glanced back at Alexis and saw that she was talking with Niall. Does Niall like Alexis. Oh my gosh they will be so cute together. Makenzie don't get ahead of yourself they just met.

"You look really lovely in that dress." I turned my head and saw Zayn sitting awfully close to me.

"T-t-t-hanks." Really Makenzie. Nice first impression towards one fifth of the most famous band in the world. I glanced at Zayn and saw him chuckle.

"And I think that you're really beautiful." he whispered in my ear sending chills down my back. I suddenly felt his arm snake around my waist and bring me closer to him and he left it there. I quickly looked around and saw Harry kissing a slutty blonde who was almost eating him up. I cannot believe he ditched me and went after another girl. I felt like going up to her and slapping her. WAIT. What does it matter to you Makenzie. It's not like you're Jealous or anything right? Am I feeling a little jealous? Well I am not going to let it get to me but two can play at this game.

JEALOUS MUCH MAKENZIE!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY SO FAR!! I WANT COMMENTS ON HOW YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT