Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V:

"Louis would you stop hogging all the pancakes. We do want to eat." Niall whines while trying to get to get the plate away from Louis.

"Never!!!!" Louis screamed. I was dropped home and went to change and eat breakfast with the lads. I saw Zayn sitting on the couch shirtless watching tv, and Liam texting someone. Curiosity took the best of me.

"So who you texting?" I asked Liam as I sat next to him.

"Oh....umm just a friend. She's coming over to spend the day with us since we aren't doing anything." he said casually.

"And who are they, might I ask?"

"You'll see." he smiled.

Ding Dong.

"I'll get it!!" Louis yelled running towards the door.

"Well well if it isn't Makenzie and her friend." Louis exclaimed. Zayns head shot up from his position. Makenzie. What is she doing here? Wait, she must be the friend Liam was talking about.

"Makenzie make yourself at home." Liam hugged her and guiding her towards the living room.

"Hey Zayn." she waved towards Zayn.

"Hey Harry." Her sweet voice said. I loved the way my name sounded when she said it. She sat on the opposite side of me. Everyone came in the room and settled down.

"So what do you have planned for today Liam?" I asked him.

"I know. There is this carnival that's not to far from here. So if you guys want we could go?" Makenzie suggested. We all nodded and decided to get ready. Since I was the only one ready I stayed with Makenzie. I stared at her and noticed the small things. She had the most exotic blue eyes and pink lips that I am dying to kiss.

"What?" she asked embrassed, catching me staring at her.

"Oh nothing. It's just that I like your eyes." I said.

"Thanks." she said and went back to scrolling on her phone. I got up and sat next to her.

"Yes."

"I never thought a girl like you wouldn't scream, cry or pass out while hanging out with One Direction."

"Well what if Im not like one of those girls. I do like you guys. Your looks, songs and many other things but you guys are just average boys too me nothing more and nothing less." she said as she stared at me.

"So youre saying that I am good looking?" I say rising my eyebrow.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" she glances back down to her phone.

"Because I think you are fine looking also." I say as she turned her head to face me when we were only inches apart.

"Harry we're going to take your car so get your keys!" Louis yelled as Makenzie quickly backed away and went in search of her friend. We were so close to kissing but Louis had to ruin the moment.

".Fine." I said and grabbed my keys. Everyone piled inside my car and waited to follow Makenzie to go to the carnival.

SORRY THIS WAS A BAD CHAPTER BUT KEEP READING