Chapter 14 part 2

Harry's P.O.V

.

"We'll it was nice meeting you Caroline maybe we could hangout some time." Makenzie said and left.

"Babe how about we go and dance?" Caroline asks me trying to bring me toward the dance floor.

"Not now. I just want to drink something." I told her and asked her to get me a drink.

As soon as she left I let out a huge sigh I didn't know I was holding in. Why does she have this affect on me. It was hard enough for me not to be next to her let alone know that she's here with Zayn and not me.

But who am I to care who she is here with or not. I try and forget everything and search for Caroline with our drinks.

Makenzie's POV

"Hey guys can you get me another drink. I really need one." I say as I arrive to where the other lads are sitting.

"Woah there how many drinks have you had so far?" Liam asked me. Oh Daddy Direction. So worried. I laugh at my own thought.

"Well this would be my fourth one and don't worry ill be fine. By the way we should be having fun at the brithday boys party." I say over the loud music.

"Someone knows how to party then." Louis remarks and smiles.

"Makenzie please don't over drink. You'll be sorry for it tomorrow." Alexis gave me a knowing look.

"Relax just let loose and have some fun." I yell as a movey type I music comes on and all of a sudden my body starts moving to the beat of the music.

Zayn saw me dancing to the beat and I stared him back.

"What?" I say with a smirk on my face.

He nodded, I put my cup down and went to him.

"Care to dance" I asked grabbing his tie and dragging him to the dance floor, before he could answer.

I dragged him to the middle of the dance floor, my body moved to the beat against Zayn's body, I can feel

his member throb right under my skin. Tonight I just want to forget everything.

I kept dancing but just swayed my hips a little more when a pair of hands grabbed my waist. I grinned and went back to dancing.

Harry's P.O.V

Once I spotted a waiter with drinks I grabbed the drink and chugged it down fast. Even though I wanted to forget everything I got pretty jealous at the fact that Mackenzie is here with Zayn, so i walked up to Caroline and asked her to dance with me.

"Lets go to the middle of the dance floor" I said to Caroline dragging her.

The music was pretty sick, and I could tell Caroline was loving it because she was grinding on me to the beat of the music, I went along as well. I would be lying if i said i didn't like it. As we were dancing I turned around and saw Mackenzie dancing with Zayn. She looked so hot and perfect but that was supposed to be me dancing with her. I got really jealous that I left Caroline dancing with herself and walked up to them and dragged Mackenzie out of the dance floor.

"Let me go" Mackenzie struggled out of my grasp.

"I need to talk to Mackenzie" I said to Zayn , letting go of her hand.

"Why?, just to give me jealousy attacks" Mackenzie said standing her guard.

I grab her waist and took her outside, I could tell she was tipsy cause she didn't struggle out of my grasp.

"Mackenzie, why are you doing this to me" I asked her leaning towards, while she was against the wall

"Doing what?" she said while she played with the collar of my shirt.

I had sudden urge of kissing her right then and now. I stared right into her eyes making me love her and want even more. I suddenly leaned in for a kiss but Makenzie walks away back inside the club and leaves me standing there. I can't believe that we almost kissed again. What would want to kiss her.Who am I kidding of coarse I wanted to feel her lips on mine. I thought to myself.

I just couldn't let her go, so I went after her. But as soon as I went inside she disappeared in the sea of people. So looked for her and found her dancing with Zayn. Seeing her dance with him made me angry. I know Zayn wouldn't do this to me because we're close friends.

"Hey babe I've been trying to find you but I couldn't. Is everything okay." Caroline comes next to me.

" I'm fine I just need to find Makenzie."

"You know ever since she's got here you always find a way to be next to her. Is there something going on?" She asks me.

"No Caroline nothing is going on. Have you seen her?"

"Yeah you should worry about her she's got Zayn and you've got me." She says as she kisses a trail from my jawline up to my earlobe.

"Stop Caroline I have to find her. Ill see you later." I doge her and went to search for Makenzie.

I went over to her and tried pulling her again.

"Stop Harry. Leave me and Zayn alone." She slurs. She must have drunk a lot from the way of her action.

"Makenzie I just want to talk to you." I beg her brig the stubborn person she is.

"Fine. I'll go with you but you have 5 minutes and that's all you get." She laughs and starts walking towards the back of the club where it's a little more quiet.

"Okay now talk birthday boy."

"I thought someone said they don't have any interest towards Zayn."

"Why would you care it's not like your my boyfriend to be telling me who I can and can not see. Because from what I know you have Caroline is that right?" Makenzie says with a little anger.

"Is some one jealous?"

"Haha in your dreams curly boy. There's no need to be jealous. Why are you jealous that I'm here with Zayn?" She asks me, taking a step closer to me.

And I switched our positions so that Makenzie was in front of me, pushing her against the wall.

" I asked you a question" Mackenzie pushes me off from her.

"Cause I don't want you to date nobody alright" I hissed and kissed her by force, our lips moving in synch, the kiss got deeper and deeper until Mackenzie backed off and smacked me in the face.

"What the fuck Harry" she curses at me with anger.

"You have your fucking girlfriend to snog on" Mackenzie points to where Caroline was standing surprisingly just standing there.

"I am not some slut that you can come when ever your girlfriend doesn't pleasure you" she added screaming at me making a big show and everybody was staring at us.

"What's going on" Zayn walks in going next to Mackenzie calming her down.

"It's nothing Zayn just take me home and help me find Alexis." Makenzie grabs Zayn and leaves me alone.

---------------------------////--------------------------/-------------

So since I haven't update like on schedule ill update like on Fridays but thanks for the reads and just vote

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N