Chapter 11

Makenzie's P.O.V :

"Because I think your fine looking also." Harry says as I turn my head to face him completely and noticed that our faces were inches apart. I stared at him in complete shock and started to lean in each time getting closer and closer. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAKENZIE!!! I think to myself. He left you last night at the club to go snog of some slut and to think he was into you.

"Harry we're going to take your car so get your keys!" Louis yelled just in time. I quickly backed away and grabbed my things heading towards my car.

"Hello earth to Makenzie? Makenzie are you listening to me? I told you that we could go." Alexis said.

"Oh yeah let's go." I snapped out of my thoughts and turned the car on.

"Are you alright?" She asked me with concern.

"Of course I am. Never better. Why do you ask?"

"Oh I don't know because maybe I saw you and Harry about to kiss." She said with a playful smirk on her face. Suddenly I felt my blood rush to my cheeks.

"First of all we didn't kiss. Second of all it doesn't mean anything and it doesnt mean i like him. Third please don't speak of it again." I said as I stopped at the street light which was red.

"Fine I won't say anything but in my opinion I say you guys look so cute as a couple." She acknowledged. Finally the light changed to green.

After about 30 minutes of driving we arrived at the carnival and luckily we found a great parking spot.

"Well here we are guys at the carnival as promised so where would you guys like to head first?" I question them.

"How about we play one I those game stands with the prizes?" Zayn suggests.

"Yeah sure but just to let you know I am a pro at ring tossing. No one can beat me."

"Is that so. Well lets just see how good you are shall we?" Zayn said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------1-----------111-----------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

"How about we play one I those game stands with the prizes?" Zayn suggests.

"Yeah sure but just to let you know I am a pro at ring tossing. No one can beat me." Makenzie exclaims.

"Is that so. Well lets just see how good you are shall we?" Zayn said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the games.

I can't believe Zayn is taking her away from me. But who am I to care it's not like she's mine. But I wish she was. Just the thought of seeing Zayn putting his hands on her makes me want to punch him and tell him to stay away from her.

"Woah there mate are you okay. You look like your about to kill some one." Louis said. I hadn't noticed that my hands were in tight fists and breathing was heavier.

"Yeah I'm fine but umm I think I'll just head back home and work out."

"Are you sure you seem kind of angry about something don't you think. Is it something you want to talk about?" He questioned me.

"No Lou I'm fine it's just that I haven't had time to work out lately so why not now." I said.

"Okay i'll let it go but sooner or later you're gonna have to tell me." He gave me a knowing look. I told the lads that I'm leaving when I saw Zayn'a arms around Makenzie. And I knew that I had to go..

I turned around, headed for my car and drove back to the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makenzies P.O.V

It was around 9:30 pm when we got home from the carnival. We were all sitting in the living room. Replaying the events in my mind, I had a great time at the carnival with the boys and Alexis. We went on almost all the rides and bought a lot of cotton candy, giving me a sugar rush. From all the fun I was having I noticed that Harry wasn't around at all. Maybe left to go snog another slut. I laughed at the thought and later to be sent weird looks by the guys.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked me.

"Oh nothing." I said and he nodded going back to watching tv. I couldn't help but remember what happened before we left to the carnival. I can still make out his features, his plump pink lips, his sexy jaw line, the way his green orbs hypnotizes you. And I can't forget about his brown curls, so tamed and soft. SNAP OUT OF IT MAKENZIE!!! You can not be thinking about him after what happened, I tell myself. Right I can't let him break my heart or be a one night stand, just like he's done to other girls. You know what Makenzie just stop thinking about him and go on with your life. Well said, I thought.

"Well guys I think it's about time that me and Alexis start heading home. Don't you think Alexis?" I gathered my stuff.

"Yeah I'm really tired from all the walking." She said as she got up from the couch.

"Your leaving so soon?" Niall whined.

"Sorry Nialler but it's getting late. But we could hang out another time."

"Yeah you guys can come around any time." Liam told us.

" Sure."

"Oh I almost forgot you guys are invited to Harry's birthday this Saturday." Liam said.

"Thanks for the invite Liam." I said as I hugged the boys good bye.

"You're leaving already?" A voice questions me. I turn around and see Harry in a only his sweatpants.

"Uh yeah it's getting pretty late. I haven't seen you all day, like you've disappeared or something." I manage to say with out stuttering at the site of Harry's long torso.

"We'll I had some things to do."

"Like go snog some slut."I murmured.

"What?" He questioned me.

"Oh nothing but see you around Harry." I said as I headed towards the door and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated for those who are reading my book but I want to thank you guys for reading my book. Thanks love you all 😘

VOTE.

COMMENT

FAN.