Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Makenzie's P.O.V

"Yeah Mason ill talk to you later. Yes I know I won't forget either okay." I laugh as I hang up.

It's been 2 weeks since the last time that me and Harry talked. Assuming that he is with his ex-girlfriend spending time together. But why should I care.

Ever since that day I've been going out with Mason on small dates. Just recently he had asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. He was a great and funny guy after all.

I was laying in bed when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"I see you're done talking to your boyfriend."

"Was that a problem."

"Yes. Yes it was. You were talking with your boyfriend that you were to busy to feed me."

"Alexis sometimes I ask myself what you would do without me." I laugh as I get up and head downstairs to check the refrigerator.

"We'll absolutely nothing of course." She laughs. That's why I love her.

"Hey do you wanna go eat somewhere. There's like nothing to eat." I exaggerate. I'm really not into cooking right now.

"Nandos?" She asks.

"Nandos it is." I say as I check myself in the mirror, to see if I looked presentable. I was in a ramones t shirt, hollister dark wash skinny jeans and black vans.

"Come on ill drive." Alexis hollers at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello my name is Dan, and what would you beautiful ladies want to order." The waiter asks us.

"Well i want an order of buffalo chicken with fries." I tell the waiter.

"Umm ill have the same thing."

"Drinks?"

"Could we have water." I tell him since we both don't really drink soda.

"Okay our order will be ready in 20 minutes." He tells us.

"He looks mighty attractive." Alexis looks at him.

"I thought your with Niall?"

"I am. What I can't say when a guy is attractive." She laughs.

"So how is it going with you and Mason?"

"Great. Actually we've had fun together." I tell her and her eyebrow rises.

"Really Alexis not that kind of fun."

"What you said it. Not me." She puts her hands in surrender.

"Okay enough joking around ----" I stop mid sentence.

"What's wrong Makenzie?" She asks me as she looks at where I'm looking.

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." Was all I could say. There stood Harry and he wasn't alone. Right beside him was Alice. I can't believe he's actually with her. And to think that I felt something for him.

"Who is that? Wait is that the girl you told about. Alice. Harry ex-girlfriend."

"Yeah." Was all I could manage to say. Why am I acting this way. I have Mason. So I shouldn't feel jealous. But why am I?

"We'll he's coming this way so try not to notice his slut of a girlfriend." Alexis snorts. I laugh a little to hard when Harry noticed me.

"Hey Makenzie and Alexis. Umm how are you?" Harry asks me directly. I see Alice just standing there observing me. Is there something wrong or...

"Oh hello Harry, I'm fine. Nice of you to ask. I see your here with..." I pretend to forget her name just to bother her.

"Alice" she sternly replies and rolls her eyes at me. Oh she did not just do that. I worried that I she were alone she would have been on the floor in a matter of seconds. I have learned self defense in my early childhood. Think I still have it in me.

"We'll Harry I think you should get going."

"Yeah Harry come on babe. I think they have better things to do." She pulls Harry's arm and brings her arm around his torso.

"I don't thin---"

"No she's right Harry I have better things to be doing than talking to you guys. So I suggest if you leave us alone please." I try to tell him without saying something that's not supposed to be said.

And with that Alice tugged away Harry before he said anything else.

"Here are your orders ladies." Dan places our food at our table. Alexis said thank you.

"Seems like someone's a little mad, I guess." She looks at me.

"I just don't like her. She just gives me that bitchy vibe." I tell her and grab a fry.

"Obviously. It looked like you were about to bite her head off."

"Was it that noticeable?" I ask.

"Of course. I'm just glad she left before anything else happened." She tells me before she digs in.

"Tell me about it I was this close to attacking her." I laugh.

"I would have loved to see that." Alexis smiles as she starts to eat more.

"I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom. Could you get the bill please." I tell her and start to take out money and hand it to Alexis.

I make my way to the bathroom and get in the stall. Such a fancy bathroom for a small place.

Once I'm done I wash my hands and start to dry off when the door opens again.

"Nice finding you here." A voice speaks.

"Well if it isn't Alice. What do you need?" I ask her.

"I just came to warn you."

"Warn me about what?"

"Warn you about staying away from Harry."

"Listen who are you to tell me what to do okay. And you don't need to worry about me seeing Harry because I don't plan to anytime soon." I back talk her. I tried to exit but she stands in front of me. She is testing my patience right now.

"Great because ill make sure that it doesn't happen."

"I never thought Harry would have an interest in slutty girls like you." I point my finger at her.

"I didn't know Harry would bother his time with little girls like you."

"At least I don't act like a slutty whore who wants attention."

"Oh sweetie as long as I have Harry's attention I'm all good. But we've had some good times together. Times that you would never have. So I suggest you stay away from us because you will suffer consequences." She threatens me and walks out.

I can not believe that I was this close to ripping her to shreds. If she hadn't walked out I would have been on top of her. Well if she wants to threaten me she doesn't know who she is dealing with. I think to myself and walked outside.

"What took you so long?" Alexis asks me as soon as we leave.

"Oh well you wouldn't believe who I found in the bathroom."

"Who?"

"Harry's slutty girlfriend, Alice."

"What was she doing there."

"We'll she came to warn me to stay away from Harry. And she threatened me that if I don't stay away ill have consequences."

"Who does she think she is?"

"Exactly what I thought. But Alexis I was this close to hurting her. I tried my best to not to explode." I tell her as she unlocks the door.

"But Alexis she doesn't know who she is dealing with." I tell her as she brings the car to life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~