Chapter 4

SORRY GUYS BUT I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING I DID WRONG BUT ANYWAYS KEEP READING AND PLEASE VOTE THANKS

Makenzie's Point of View:

"Alexis get up we need to get ready it's 7:30 so we have enough time to get ready!" I yell as I get up from the sofa and go up to my room to get ready. Once we were done searching for the right dress for tonight me and Alexis decided to crash since we were really tired from all the walking. As soon as I reach my door I grabbed my towel and raced towards the bathroom. I slowly stripped out of my clothes and turned the water on. Once I got in I felt the hot water run all over my body which felt very relaxing. I stood there for a couple of minutes and soon started to scrub and wash myself. After about 25 minutes in the bathroom, I dried myself and wrapped myself with my towel. I took out my undergarments, a black lace thong along with my bra. I headed towards my closet in search of my dress. I was in love with the dress the first time I laid eyes on it. I took my dress off the hanger, which was a dark red color and had one shoulder sleeve, and carefully put it on. I searched for my black high heels with diamonds on one of the straps and slipped them on. I swiftly walked over to my mirror and check myself out. I knew that this was the dress I had to chose, it fit my every curve and really made my goodies stand out.

"Woah baby someone looks sexy!" Alexis howled and whistled leaning on the door.

"Back at you too babe!" I laughed. She was wearing a beautiful black sparkly dress that was about mid thigh and some amazing red high heels which completed her outfit.

"Would you be a doll for me and help me curl my hair." I said as I went in search of my hair curler.

"Why not I've got nothing to do until we go so sit down." she said as she got a chair for me to sit on. Thirty minutes later Alexis finished curling my last strand of hair and finished off with spraying some hairspray all over my curls.

"You looking so sexy Makenzie. Ugh I hate you!" she whined as I looked at a totally different person in the mirror. My hair was going down like a cascade of curls. I thanked Alexis and made my way to my bathroom to apply some make-up. I'm not big of a fan of make-up but I just use a little of it. I put some eyeliner, mascara and applied some eye shadow and for the finishing touches I put some red lipstick. I searched for my red purse and luckily found it along with my phone, and car keys.

"Are you ready to have the time of your life!" I scream as I go downstairs and head towards the living room.

"Hell yeah! Now lets go." Alexis said as she grabbed her purse and checked herself out in the mirror.

" You look beautiful as always." I said as I followed Alexis out the door.