Chapter 15

Makenzies P.O.V

I woke up with a major headache and noticed Alexis had left some Advil with a cup of water on the stand. Thank the lord.

As soon as I drank the stuff I late back down with a pillow on my face. I tried to replay the events that happened yesterday.

The only thing that came into mind was the kiss with Harry.

"Cause I don't want you to date nobody alright" Harry's voice came into my mind. Those were the last words before he kissed me. I grinned at the thought that he didn't want me to see anyone. But then again he has Caroline.

I get up and head downstairs where I find Alexis watching tv with a cup of tea in one hand.

"What's up babe." She says calmly.

"Ugh please close those blinds." I say as I lay face front on the couch.

"What's the matter Mack? Someone overdid it? Am I right." Alexis smart talks me.

"Will you shut up. I will listen next time just let me have some peace and quiet." I say as I turn around and close my eyes. I hear her laugh and go back to watching tv.

After failing my attempt of sleeping again I decide whether or not to tell Alexis what happened and about where my feelings stand now. And so I've made my decision.

"Alex can I talk to you about something." I start off saying while I sit-up.

"Yeah Hun, you know you could talk to me about anything. No matter how stupid it is." She says sarcastically.

"Why thank you. This is why I love talking to you most of the time." I emphasize on most and giggle.

"Hey!" She says throwing a pillow at me.

"Okay enough fooling around. I just want to talk to you about yesterday night at Harry's party." I say.

"Oh yeah I haven't seen you at all." Alexis says with a concerned look.

"We'll I met Harry's girlfriend, Caroline. And you could tell she doesn't like me." I say.

"No way, what there not to like." Alexis says.

"Aww thanks Alex. But I don't like her either so were okay," I tell her," but that's not all that I wanted to tell you."

"Wait did something happen between you and Harry." She smirks. I look down at my fingers and played with them.

"OMG! Tell me all the details." She squeals.

"We'll ill try since I was a little drunk. But I do remember when me and Zayn were dancing and then out of nowhere Harry tells me that he has to talk to me." I start of telling her and stopped.

"So..."

"So I went with him outside and then he talked about why I'm doing this to him?"

"Doing what to him?" She interrupts me.

"Umm being with Zayn. He couldn't stand me with him. So I said what, pretending I didn't know what he was talking about and I might have started to flirt with him. And I grabbed him by his collar bringing him close to me to... Kiss him but I left back inside." I glanced a look at Alex who is now just staring at me like I have 3 heads.

"Ohhhh sounds like someone likes playing games." She finally said.

"But that nots all. Once I went back inside I kept dancing with Zayn."

"What is it with you and Zayn. Hmm." She questions me.

"Nothing. Okay the only reason I was with him because it made Harry jealous." I said staring at the floor.

"Why would you want to make Harry jeal......" She stops midway.

"Do you feel something towards Harry?" Alexis asks me.

"I don't know I mean. I do. But I can't have feelings for him. Because in the end I'll mean nothing to him." I say and stare at the telly.

"But that's not all.. After I went back inside, Harry came again and told me we had to talk so I have him another chance. We talked and then Harry kissed me but then I slapped him and told him that I'm not just a slut he could go kissing whenever his girlfriend doesn't please him." I glance a look at Alex and see her stare at me with a blank expression.

"Oh my.." She started saying,"did you kiss him back?"

"We'll I did but I slapped him and got him off. But the crazy thing is that I didn't want it to end. I just didn't want him to use me." I said getting a little angry. I sound so bipolar right now. What is wrong with me.

"Well your going to have to talk with him so call him up." Alexis suggested.

"And tell him what 'oh I'm sorry that I slapped you but I really liked that kiss' yeah like that's going to get me anywhere." I say sarcastically.

"Well just ask him about it." Alexis says.

"I don't know it's already awkward enough."

"We'll you're going to talk to him sometime soon."

"Yeah well not right now. I'm just going to get some fresh air and ill think about it. I get up from the couch and go out on some sweats and a light sweater.

"Ill be back in an hour or so." I said as Alexis nodded and left.

Ugh. What will I tell him. When will I ever talk to him. I think to myself as I go to a coffee store and get in line for a coffee.

_______________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

It was 11 in the morning when I woke up. As soon as I got up my head started pounding. I looked around and noticed one of the lads had left me some Advil and water to drink it. Ill have to thank them about it later. I rest a little while until the events from yesterday night came flowing into my mind. But the one thing that stood out was the kiss with Makenzie. It was perfect. Not that I want to sound like a girl in all. I wonder if it meant anything to her as it did to me. Truth is I don't want to au any games any more with her. I only want her and only her. I thought to myself.

I made my way downstairs to find Liam and Niall awake.

"We'll if it isn't the birthday boy. How are you?" Niall asks me.

"Better now. Thanks for the Advil. Where is everyone?" I ask as I make my way to get water.

"Welcome. Um Louis and Zayn are still passed out." Liam informs me.

"Oh, umm im going to go head to the coffee shop. Any of you want anything?" I ask them as i grab my Jack Wills sweater, beanie and my aviators.

"No were fine." They both say and u head out the door.

---______________________________________________

Hey guys I just posted a new story called Playing With Fire please check it out it would mean a lot to me.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N